tarck sticker

ha… i have like 10 tarcks and 10 bears

And there you have it, new guy. To get a tarck sticker you have to hunt down and beat up dmotoguy. Only then can you claim your sticker.

I like this better than the jar of dicks thing.

[quote=barba]And there you have it, new guy. To get a tarck sticker you have to hunt down and beat up dmotoguy. Only then can you claim your sticker.

I like this better than the jar of dicks thing.[/quote]

hahahahhahahha

way better

I’ll sell you mine for $20 for the set.

I have a NOS ‘misprint’ set where the trash can is tipping over the bear, I’ll sell you for $50

Mine were signed by anita.

This thread specifically addresses one of many reasons tarck is king of message boards.

Edit: solid 500th post if I may say so.

pm-ed.

Mine are NJS.

i have never been able to sell any of the bikes that once had tarck stickers on them.
actually, the only one i sold i had been run over by a car on.

I’m buying some re-issue holographic stickers to save for my next bike build.

You can get knock-off “track” stickers, I hear. Made in China of course.

[quote=EivlEvo]
The band HIM or anything Bam Margera has tattood on him.[/quote]
I laughed.

I had one tarck sticker left, and I was saving it for my upcoming bike. My brother slapped it on his ratty motorcycle this past weekend.

this begs the question… why don’t one of you just make more?

and if you don’t know why this matters, maybe you don’t need tarck stickers after all.

just wait until tarck is gone for a couple years and some opportunistic company buys the name and farms cheap stickers out of taiwan.

and if you don’t know why this matters, maybe you don’t need tarck stickers after all.[/quote]

so true.

and if you don’t know why this matters, maybe you don’t need tarck stickers after all.[/quote]

so true.[/quote]

imagine experiencing tarck completely without anita. super different fo sho

also ship to canada?

Next he’s gonna be asking about a jersey.

I’ll make it real simple for you, FNG.

To get this:

You have to eat this:

It is the way of Tarck. Do not be offended for then you will miss the point of the exercise. Now get to those noms.