Tarck Trashbear Hats

Discuss these sweet hats. I will be answering questions about sizing and construction here. I will say I am more pleased with how these hats turned out than my last batch construction wise. They are made from a similar cool polyester material.

I have a few extras so if you order the wrong size you can trade it in.

4 Likes

Good to hear they are nicer than the Pace? caps. I still wear that one all the time!

1 Like

The pace caps were nice. But the brims on these feel nicer. My only complaint is the tarckbike on the back is a little too close to the scrunchy bit. Which is my fault for putting it there.

1 Like

Ya boi wears size M helmets, 55-59 cm range. I’m guessing I want a M hat?

Are you on the large ends of the helmet or not? I wear a large with a hat and a medium without. Both hats fit me. One is tight and the other is less tight.

1 Like

10 large left and 19 mediums. I’ll do a recount once they sell out at the store but I am keeping one for myself and sending one to B.

1 Like

consumed one hat immediately

2 Likes

Ditto

2 Likes

Need a nice breathable cap, so grabbed one. I’ve never had a Pace cap that didn’t give me a headache. Muchas gracias.

2 Likes

Bought one with breakfast, best way to start the day.

1 Like

Hat and sticker consumed!

1 Like

It’s going to take me a minute to ship all of these. I wasn’t expecting to sell so many so quickly tbh.

5 Likes

Just have patch’s mom take care of it

8 Likes

Also consumed

You can put be at the bottom of the ship list, I’m not in a rush.

Same here.

I demand to be on the bottom

1 Like

Guys guys guys. I’m just going to go down the list however big cartel serves it up. Doing anything else is more difficult.

Can we pay extra to be last?

2 Likes

Uh sure you’re all last PayPal me $5

1 Like