TARCK TRICKS

Hey, I have just recently moved back to the burbs from the city for a short stay and started messing around with tricks. Thats pretty much all the space I have for riding around here I figured we could use this thread to trade tips or just make fun of those people who do mess around with tricks. Either way it should be fun.
So does anybody have any tips?

I can pull the front up for wheelies, wheelgrabs, ect but I have trouble balancing for more then a second or two?

yeah i suck…

only cool think I can do is the no-handed trackstand.

I can ride fast sometimes.

I wish I could ride fast again but my 20ft x 20ft patch of pavement at the house says no.

ive never had the desire to do tricks on a fixed gear bike but the other night i was making fun of my friend and bam!..im bunnyhopping. more or less a practical thing to know riding on the street.

i can skid

• backwards circles

yea the only reason I can do the no-handed trackstand is because I can do it while I wait at lights. I tried backward circles but get hung up, guess I will get it eventually. I guess you do the same carl.

Do you really have nowhere to ride to? I didn’t have a bike when I lived in the burbs, but I spent a lot of time walking to the convenience store for mountain dew. I drank a lot of that shit, mostly because I needed a reason to go somewhere.

I wish I could ride fast again but my 20ft x 20ft patch of pavement at the house says no.[/quote]

are there no roads anywhere? just a concrete slab in the middle of nowhere?

I wish I could ride fast again but my 20ft x 20ft patch of pavement at the house says no.[/quote]

are there no roads anywhere? just a concrete slab in the middle of nowhere?[/quote]

Seriously, where is this hell?

Im out in the middle of the country on a mile long gravel driveway off of a major road with no shoulders and crazy people going 65. Basically I would rather ride on the pavement then get run over.

so you need to get a fixed MTB or sumthin’, I think.

Why the fuck would you live there? It sounds absolutely awful.

He lives with his parents, which costs him nothing. You must pay for rent, and foods, and uhh. He pays for nothing, no, nothing. :’(

So what? I’d rather pay rent and live in a place where I can ride my bike than live for free in some shithole where I’d have to own a car to get around. In fact, to extrapolate on that, he might very well spend more than my $400-per-month in living expenses just filling that piece of shit up, so there’s a chance that I come out ahead.

So if the OP does live in the middle of nowhere, surely he has a car, right? Why doesn’t he put his bike in his car and drive somewhere to ride. It’s going to be a whole lot more fun than rolling around in circles doing “tricks” in your front yard.

i’m embarrassed to say how hard i’m trying to pop a wheelie for longer than 3 seconds.

lean back. go faster.