TarckBearHat

hrm, Walz is actually who I send big headed people to as they usually offer in addition to the S/M, a L/XL that dominates my 7 5/8 lifestyle.

Also, very tentatively in. College life has done raided my spendin’ loot.

I’m in.

[quote=Fergie]How did tinyhatgate happen so I can avoid tiny hats.
.[/quote]

Big headed tarckers fretted about having big enough groupbuy hats. A big headed tarcker (me) contacted swrve’s uk rep and was mailed a sample hat. It was huge and fitted me very well. So swrve hats were ordered and sent out… and the end products were tiny, like child sized. Lols ensued.

Totally into this design. Bonus if it’s super thin like the sfatto hats, minus the shitty brims.

Pink and camo? So in.

instead of ‘tarck’, it should say ‘the website’

…and they’re checking but they think they can do glow in the dark phosphorescent pink, won’t know for sure until Monday

:dancing banana: :dancing banana: :dancing banana:

Love it. Soft brim I hope? I’m in.

Fuck yeah, in.

Would buy. Especially if someone would mail as a letter and not a package. $17 post on a cap is outrageous.

There’s a choice of plastic insert or cloth stiffener in the brim. I’m predisposed to the cloth stiffener, the plastic ones crack eventually. But I don’t know.

In.

Also was talking about RS today and I kind of want to make a sticker that says
“atTarcko
The Internet is the Internet”

Maybe then we can get a Tarck GB on low trail fat tire rando divide porteurs

In.

I’m in for sure. Jersey, too, if they happen. Thanks for getting this rolling.

Had a waltz with a cloth brim. Damn thing would flop down and blind me going downhill. Do not recommend. Let me start saving my pennies

Holy shit I’m so into this. Urban camo would be superb. Like Snowman, my gourd runs large as well. However, I normally can just get into the nearly lying “one size fits all” sideway. If we could estimate with actual hat sizing that would help.

Sorry, jetlagged. Feel like shit. Working on the logo tomorrow.

In, original track cap is pretty haggard at this point