Tell me

:facepalm:

your entry is much better than mine. Very well done!

So basically tarck = 4chan and prolly is now that chick with the puppies.

Tarck = 4chan with an older wiser userbase.

For better or worse…

How exactly did this bonehead become so prolific in the arena of assholes?

my performance road chain must be COMPLETELY unstretched. this is why i change it once a week. on my performance road fixed gear.

Damn, prolly is dumb. Who replaces derailleur pulleys when they change chains? Who even replaces derailleur pulleys in the first place?

I exploded one on a beater cruiser a year ago and replaced it instead of trying to find another old derailleur.

but other than that, no one.

[quote=Straws]I exploded one on a beater cruiser a year ago and replaced it instead of trying to find another old derailleur.

but other than that, no one.[/quote]

But it’s PERFORMANCE ROAD bro, you wouldnt understand…

[quote=frankstoneline][quote=Straws]I exploded one on a beater cruiser a year ago and replaced it instead of trying to find another old derailleur.

But it’s PERFORMANCE ROAD bro, you wouldnt understand…[/quote]

zactly, when you cruise at 40mph+ into the wind then you can question who replaces der pulleys.

[quote=frankstoneline][quote=Straws]I exploded one on a beater cruiser a year ago and replaced it instead of trying to find another old derailleur.

Thanks frankstone, finally some perspective

Do we really need to list the reasons why Prolly sucks?

I don’t think we have enough server space.

[quote=mander][quote=frankstoneline][quote=Straws]I exploded one on a beater cruiser a year ago and replaced it instead of trying to find another old derailleur.

Thanks frankstone, finally some perspective[/quote]

You’re welcome. I can definitely feel the difference between a fresh chain and one of those old saggy titty chains when I power up the hill at MAX POWA with my three children in their child carriers on my back and a headwind and flat tires. The performance, you need it all when you function on my level.

I have, twice. First ones because the bearings were fucked - dried mud or something got in them and it was cheaper to just replace than try to replace the bearings, second time because bad seals ruined the replacements right away, been fine ever since.

That’s PERFORMANCE CROSS not PERFORMANCE ROAD. The Laws of Derailer Pulleys are different.

[quote=Gnarshred]Tarck = 4chan with an older wiser userbase.

For better or worse…[/quote]

This is true… sometimes.

[quote=Gnarshred]Do we really need to list the reasons why Prolly sucks?

I don’t think we have enough server space.[/quote]
Yeah coz infinity is big.

TC: I’m sure the chain on my Xtracycle is worn as fuck, and my chainrings are all missing a few teeth and the rest look like a fucking shark feeding frenzy. Despite this handicap, the bicycle still works fine so long as I remember to lube the chain every six months or so.

tc - The bike mechanic in me (I work in a coop and see sooooo many abused drivetrains) is disappoint.

have replaced derailer pulleys. When the teeth start looking pointy instead of squarish, supposedly you can do it and it improves chain wrap and hence shifting… or something.

ITT people review basic bike maintenance bullshit that’s been covered dozens of times over by Sheldon and Zinn.

hai tarckbiek i want to intoruduce my newist bag called “egility in teh muntains”

i drew it in ms avery’s kindergarden class durring resess, thats me an eddie warring the bag in the muntans pls buy buy it

it give you all o f it!! thanks you