The girlfriends ORIOLES bike for Christmas...

Just wanted to share. It is SS. She cant deal with fixed. Built it up from a BikeIsland Kilo TT frame (50), some components from a Steamroller and my Langster Comp, some random stuff I had around the house plus some help from BensCycle. O’s logo going on the headtube soon.

THAT’S FUCKING AWESOME

needs moar orange.

seriously though: 2nd brake

That’s pretty sweet.

Thanks. Yeah, 2nd brake if she eats shit with only one. She will probably never ride if the roads are wet. We’ll see if she locks the front up in some loose gravel or something first LOL. I thought about an orange saddle but eh… we’ll see haha.

Orrrrrr put a second brake on now so that never happens and she doesn’t get mad at you for not having put the other brake on in the first place. Thus resulting in uninterrupted poon for you.

Yeah it’s more of a preventative measure than a “we’ll see if you really need it” type thing.

But I do see people everyday with only a front brake on SS, so whatever.

i mean it’d only your girlfriend, WHO CARES IF SHE GETS HURT BECAUSE YOU’RE LAZY/ DON’T WANT TO BE SEEN WITH A 2 BRAKER

either way it look sweet, minus the pedals

Sharing is caring.

Viva La Communism!

yeah, get here the rear brake after she locks up the front wheel in wet conditions and gets hit by an SUV.

I don’t care what your reasoning is.
Even if you’ve never heard of a brake failing or whatever.
Having a freewheel with one brake is just plain st00pid.

looks good. get another brake. no orange saddle.

the question here is:
after she becomes mangled so much you fail to find her attractive is it appropriate to keep the bike and bestow it upon the next SO WITH a back brake?

edited: ah shit, i just woke up.

the question here is:
after she becomes mangled so much you fail to find her unattractive is it appropriate to keep the bike and bestow it upon the next SO WITH a back brake?[/quote]
you sick fuck.

the question here is:
after she becomes mangled so much you fail to find her unattractive is it appropriate to keep the bike and bestow it upon the next SO WITH a back brake?[/quote]
you sick fuck.[/quote]

what man? I’m not into two-face, especially not for the kissy kissy. You’re telling me, if your current girlfriend had a stump for an arm and permanent leathery ground-beef cheek you’d be cool with it?
I suppose its no issue, I mean, most ladies I know wouldnt get back on a bike, and the ones that would arent getting bikes on account of their boyfriends.

double negative brah

dude read your first post again.