The lantius basement cleanout

Offloading a few things and trying to balance the bicycle budget a little bit, maybe they’re just what you need? Prices do not include shipping - or just local pickup in Seattle.

Photos on Flickr.

26x2.8 dynamo wheelset - $500. Basically brand-new 26+ wheelset and tires for a Crust Evasion or similar. I was going to get an Evasion and didn’t, but I’d already built the wheels. I’m kinda dumb like that sometimes. I put them on my Karate Monkey and rode them around the block when it snowed last winter but that was it.

• Front: Shutter Precision PL-8X, 100x15mm thru-axle centerlock dynamo hub with a QR adapter included.
  • Rear: DT Swiss 350 centerlock hub, 142x12mm thru-axle with 135mm QR endcaps included.
  • Rims: WTB Scraper i40 559-40mm TCS
  • Tires: WTB Ranger TCS Light/Fast Rolling 26x2.8 tires, set up tubeless with Orange Seal VersaValve stems.
  • Includes Shimano 180mm centerlock rotors and a Shimano HG-500 10-speed 11-42 cassette.

Ocean Air Cycles Rambler fork with braze-on Paul Racer brakes (front and rear included!) - $280.

• Fork is 700c, 1 1/8" threadless steerer, 335mm long. 392mm axle-to-crown and 66mm offset.
  • Clearance for ~45mm tires with fenders.
  • Has double eyelets at the axle, midfork brazeons, and top-of-crown for rack mounting.
  • After the Rambler broke I used it on a Surly LHT for a bit. Perfect for someone looking to do a conversion to Paul centerpulls - just get your local framebuilder to slap some brazeons on the back of your Cross-Check!

650b Surly Straggler disc fork - $70. Uncut 350mm steerer, basically new. < 100 miles, this was a temporary fork while waiting for my NFE fork to get replaced.

Velo Orange Diagonale 650b 36h rim, polished silver - $40. 18mm internal width. NOS, I don’t even remember what project I bought this for.

Bruce Gordon front lowrider hoop rack - $40.

Hennesey Hammock with 20F Underquilt - $350. Full hammocking setup, the underquilt makes for the coziest night’s sleep imaginable.

1 Like

I’ll take the bg rack!

Yours! I’m not sure what the efficient way is to ship it though.