The Tarck as Fuck Bikes Thread

“The scent of grandpa’s pine tar wonder soap and sweat was heavy in the air…”

“I’m not sure why, but I suddenly felt the need to reach down and check that my Gransfors Bruk Hunter’s Axe was by my side. The comfortable heft of its shaft reassuringly filled my hand as I removed it first from my Sackville Sack, and then its own snug sheath. I had split wood with it many times, but butt his would be the first time I used it on… tension.”

ITT: Tarck writes a Rivromanceur novel.

Pushups are more comfortable if you pop your shirts off. High-fives, too.

Realtalk: Friday is bow tie day at work, as our Spirit Committee struggles to come up with ideas to staunch the Esprit de Corp bleeding. Wanna show up up wearing one sans shirt, Chippendales style.

50 Shades of Gray, but they use twine and shellac, and they only eat bacon

Lol

More like 50 shades of musa, with socks and sandals.

I spent like 2 hours looking for a clip from Strangers with Candy that this whole scene reminded me of.

Dinosaur sex erotica sells like hotcakes on Amazon. I say go for it and make a novella.

Dinosaur sex erotica sells like hotcakes on Amazon. I say go for it and make a novella.[/quote]

[quote]Taken by the Pterodactyl (Dinosaur Erotica)
Misleading
ByNeuroRuon October 26, 2013
I am very upset because a pterodactyl is technically not a dinosaur it is a pterosaur. This should be classified under pterosaur erotica.[/quote]

that ‘but butt’ was totally Freudian slip tbh

Intec - Randolino - 650B by eisenbart, on Flickr

clicked through to Flickr - those are some really disappointing patches on that bag.

Ew yikes… didn’t see that.

Pinch zoom zoom aw shit

Everything about that bike sucks.

Lord help them if they ever discover this corner of the internet.

Gorilla Biscuits appropriation

Would

prefer the fade paint jobs they were offering last (?) year. Hand painted frames like that look really cool on a detail-by-detail basis, but sort of muddy and confused as a complete bike.