The Tarck as Fuck Bikes Thread

the act of instagramming it collapses the probability wave function?

I like this explanation, cos it doesn’t hurt any cats

[quote=DaFROG]the act of instagramming it collapses the probability wave function?
[/quote]

This is basically the plot of the latest Neal J Stephenson book.

[quote=mdilthey]What’s not to like?

[/quote]
Regretting selling mine already. Might get a medium if one pops up this time.

This is the best.

[quote=cousinmosquito][quote=mdilthey]What’s not to like?

[/quote]
Regretting selling mine already. Might get a medium if one pops up this time.[/quote]
the only thing your old KM shares in common with this new frame is the decals

That all city has nice paint, but just doesn’t quite look like it was designed by people who have ridden a good mountain bike in the last three years.

Holding off for the endpoint 29er.

[quote=JUGE FREDD][quote=cousinmosquito][quote=mdilthey]What’s not to like?

[/quote]
Regretting selling mine already. Might get a medium if one pops up this time.[/quote]
the only thing your old KM shares in common with this new frame is the decals[/quote]

had the old KM

can confirm.

Not anything wrong with the old KM, but god damn the new one is sw8888888888…

How is it that they can do such a good job on the new Krampus and Karate Monkey but fall so flat on all the other bikes? I don’t get it.

I kinda want the old steep-as-fuck KM, to be honest. I miss mine. This bike is really gonna piss you guys off - check out that two-speed drivetrain.

(When Nick @ Rogue Panda was first getting started, I was a product tester, and he wanted to test out custom art, so I told him “Put my name on it.” I really regretted it because it looked hella dumb. That framebag is on my buddy Jim’s bike now, which is even funnier.)

Should have put your full name on.

[quote=JUGE FREDD][quote=cousinmosquito][quote=mdilthey]What’s not to like?

[/quote]
the only thing your old KM shares in common with this new frame is the decals[/quote]
That’s true. I always hated that funky seat tube gusset thing. Especially on a small. But I loved the sheer bomb-proofness of it and while I’ve heard people diss the handling it’s on another level altogether compared to my worst handling bike, my early Giant 29er XTC.

I dig it Max.
I had a bike with a two speed drive train once. It came to me that way and I rode it around like that for a couple months before I changed it.
VooDoo by rudyluciani, on Flickr

[quote=Rusty Piton]I dig it Max.
I had a bike with a two speed drive train once. It came to me that way and I rode it around like that for a couple months before I changed it.
VooDoo by rudyluciani, on Flickr[/quote]
I have always wanted to try that, with a working front mech. Mine was just toe change down at the bottom of my hill on the way home. I have a really annoying Tiagara triple that I need to do something with, but not sure if my “locked out rear mechs” will handle the chain-line?
Different again, but my buddy has a very cool dingle set up working for him, and toured in Japan a year or so ago. Very quick to change.

https://boise.craigslist.org/bik/d/bud-light-lime-bicycle/6427880818.html

I’m going to text this page to Kyle.

The fuck you are. BLL is for drinking, not riding.

I’ve seen one of those a few times at a coffee shop In vernonia

It’s not for either.

It’s not for either.[/quote]

QFT

25 oz cans fit conveniently in standard bottle cages!