The Tarck as Fuck Bikes Thread

They’re usually posted because Baum builds based off why the customer wants not what they need.

doesn’t stinner build bikes with slacker st angles precisely so they can utilize non-setback posts?

That front end looks like it’s all scrunched up, maybe it’s just the angle?

New Specialized Crux lineup that the UK sites have shown.
Elite

Expert

S-works

s-works frame is a bit more meh, but the normies need something (thankfully not just red or black)

And alu crux

Say what you will about the big S, but they do go hard in the TAF paint compared to the other big dogs.

Fucking hells yes.

[quote=ICU81MI]Say what you will about the big S, but they do go hard in the TAF paint compared to the other big dogs.[/quote]this is what i was saying on fb. sooooo good. giant’s 2019 cx collection was released and…meh.

The top one looks like something Santa Cruz should do.

Bring out the pastel fade for the Stigmata. The colors this year are boring.

trek boone 2019

not even close.

wtf that boone is hideous
they were doing ok a few years ago with the gold and pink crocketts

I looove that subtle orange-pink to purple-pink fade

I still have my pink crockett (that nobody will buy) and currently have the gold one. I love them, but I kinda want crabon.

Simple fades, mostly-black components, minimal branding. They’re doing it right.

This one almost makes me want to race cross again.

I’m hoping they release an sworks 7 xc shoe to match this. it already matches the road shoes.

I didn’t even realize it but the minimal branding is huge. I’m so glad the era of 20 logos per frame is over.

The pink Sworks has an XTR dangler. What’s the shifter situation?

1x11 Di2. Can’t mix road/mtb pusher/dangler, but can pair shakes and mtb dangler. (or shakes and mtb pusher for 2x1 theoretically?)

it looks like all those spesh bikes have a spot for a front pusher cable but none of them come with one stock which is funny.

folks want options. I would love to see them put out a bike with ultegra 8000 with the new rx805 dangler.

and some girthy 650’s LETS GET ON TREND