There are a lot of bieks in Austin.

:colbert:

I want to live there. Houston sucks for bikes.

CGI.

Photoshop.

Illustrator.

All of them.

Jim owns the only bikes in all of Austin.

[quote=“shiftpgdn”]
:colbert:

I want to live there. Houston sucks for bikes.[/quote]

houston does.
was that acl? i wanted to go!

I haven’t been to Austin since I was a little kid, but I’m thinking about spending the spring there if I can find a really cheap room or couch to rent.

I may be moving to Austin next month. No fooling.

Yeah it was ACL on Sunday. It was pretty fun but really dusty.

Give Jim sex. he’ll let you stay for free.

WTF bonechillery? I thought you just moved to where ever you’re living now.

You should just move up here. The rainy season is just starting and I’m STOKED.

just in time for the tour das hugel…

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”]WTF bonechillery? I thought you just moved to where ever you’re living now.

You should just move up here. The rainy season is just starting and I’m STOKED.[/quote]

I just go where the woman’s work takes me.

are you bringing your drums?

[quote=“bonechilling”]
I just go where the woman’s work takes me.[/quote]
I wish I had a woman to support me.

Sounds to me like Huston kinda sucks in general.

It’s pretty awesome, but it’s not as though she supports me and all I do is sit and home during the day and watch Soap Operas. In fact, even though she makes 3x what I do, we split the bills and I somehow manage to have more savings than she does.

It’s pretty awesome, but it’s not as though she supports me and all I do is sit and home during the day and watch Soap Operas. In fact, even though she makes 3x what I do, we split the bills and I somehow manage to have more savings than she does.[/quote]
Women be shoppiiinnn’.

yeah, LOTS of bikes. i was pedicabbing during the festival, and when the show was over each night it was a madhouse trying to navigate down the road with a trailer. bikes ALL UP IN MY WAY, plus the rest of the like 130 other pedicabs were all out too.

Houston is a fairly good city for bikes. It’s no Austin but if you know the right people there’s a lot going on. Ask Bandit, you just gotta know who to ask. From bar crawls, bike film screenings to alleycats you can do it all.

yea it’s not as saturated as austin. during sxsw there were so many shit conversions i was getting a headache.

or was it because scary kids scaring kids was playing across the street. i forgot.

houston suburbs suck for bikes but downtown and surrounding is pretty decent. and we have a badass velodrome that i dont ride on.

We need to head up to Alkek and do a few laps. Friday i believe they let you ride before the races. Also they are open from 6pm to 9pm weekdays.

we’re riding bikes afterschool tommorrow though!

i’m posting this in the other thread…