Tirck Tarck

That’d be frustrating!

I’m a nice guy, I guess I just came in on a contentious subject.

I’ll just drop this shit for now, if people want to talk about tricks they’ll figure it out.

I think the general consensus about tricks on track bikes is… well cool I guess, but why not jut ride flatland BMX.

A lot of pragmatists here: bikes are useful tools, and the best tool for the job… yadda yadda.

Well, since I get this from everyone I’ve had lots of time to think about my answer.

Basically, I do this because I love the unique physics and what that then makes possible. And from there, since this has so far been thoroughly shunned, what is off in the darkness, the unexplored terrain?

I can’t wait to find out what is possible on one of these bikes! It’s obvious that the tricks we’re doing now are newbish and awkward but that’s what any new ‘thing’ looks like until they figure their shit out.

Since the general consensus is that nobody wants to talk about tricks here why go to the bother of starting a subforum?

Especially when a large number of people, the people that give a shit about doing these tricks, want a special place to talk about that topic alone.

you should check out www.brianforums.net Probably a good place to start a thread about tricks. The d00ds there are pretty cool, you’ll probably get shit from some of them but come up with plenty of people who like to talk about that kind of thing

I don’t think that statement is correct.

I don’t think that statement is correct.[/quote]

I hope that it is.

I don’t think that statement is correct.[/quote]

I hope that it is.[/quote]

severely seconded

why are we still talking about this?

i registered, but until theres a lot more content i don’t know how fun it will be.

severely seconded[/quote]

Well, there’s at least 15 people who think there should be a freestyling sub-forum on this site. Ten others think freestyle discussions should be held in the existing tarck bike forum on this site. Only 10 above and beyond those 25 think that freestyle discussions should be held on a completely different site. So… it looks like y’all are wrong, at least according to the poll in this thread at the time I write this.

I honestly don’t get the hate. Why do you care if people like to freestyle on their FG bikes? Why is that such an affront to you? Why not just… let the people who want to freestyle, freestyle? Why not let them talk about it; I’m sure you can figure out how to skip threads based on the subject or forum location, right? I mean, it’s not that hard…

i don’t really care what people do with their bikes. do little jumps and barspins all day if you want, it’s fun. i just don’t see why it has to be a separate thing in regards to riding. if you wanna screw around on your bike doing dumb shit, just do it and don’t act like you’re hot shit for doing tricks and filming it (not directed at anyone here!).

if people want to talk about doing tricks, fine with me. if someone wants to separate the tricks from the real riding, fine with me as well. bikes are bikes and i love all riding, so i’m happy either way.

well, as happy as i can be.

The content is on it’s way and so is the inclusion of people that have no idea tarckbike exists.

I don’t want to siphon people off here, I want tricktrack to be it’s own thing that grows as more people contribute and learn together.

I’ve been sharing it with the people that give a shit about doing tricks and I am not trying to force it on anyone that isn’t into it.

I wouldn’t be satisfied with just one lump subforum thing to cover all topics anyways.

I appreciate order and categories and shit, and anyways, I always just mash the ‘new posts’ link anyways so it doesn’t matter where things are posted. I suppose that sentence kinda ate it’s own tail or something, but I still mean what I said haha.

The content is on it’s way and so is the inclusion of people that have no idea tarckbike exists.

I don’t want to siphon people off here, I want tricktrack to be it’s own thing that grows as more people contribute and learn together.

I’ve been sharing it with the people that give a shit about doing tricks and I am not trying to force it on anyone that isn’t into it.

I wouldn’t be satisfied with just one lump subforum thing to cover all topics anyways.

I appreciate order and categories and shit, and anyways, I always just mash the ‘new posts’ link anyways so it doesn’t matter where things are posted. I suppose that sentence kinda ate it’s own tail or something, but I still mean what I said haha.[/quote]

well i think its a good idea. i made 2 new topics.

I would like a “Break-Dance” sub forum on Tarkbike…

Who’s with me?!!!

This whole thread makes me want to get a BMX bike and get really good on it.

I’m serious. I want a BMX bike now. Whos sellin?

I think the fact tarck now has its own splinter group completely validates tarck’s existence.

See, there you go, now my wimpy forum is the delicate tip of the tentacle.

See, there you go, now my wimpy forum is the delicate tip of the Tarckticle.[/quote]

See, there you go, now my wimpy forum is the delicate tip of the Tarckticle.[/quote][/quote]

Your right… I think I see it…

[quote=“Quinn8it”]I would like a “Break-Dance” sub forum on Tarkbike…

Who’s with me?!!![/quote]

Brake-dance!!!