Tire collections

fucking right.

ps. if you have n00dz of lela or amy, plz pm naow

haha, this picture is good stuff.

oh yeah i cna’t even skid my bike.

backing bonechilling. this seems really bizarre to me

Do hoarded new tires count? Between team orders, cheap (and in-stock) tires at PBK, and going apeshit at BikeTiresDirect one time I have a small stack of new tires.

I’ve got a new tire in my bike box, as well as the stock Kendas from my Kilo. I replaced them within 24 hours and it just seemed wrong to throw them away. Keeping on to them in case a friend gets in to riding and needs a pair. Cue mental notes. I’ve also got my last two front tires. Keep meaning to take them to the bike shop in case anyone wants to boot one of them for a cheapie tire (one has a divot in it, the other a busted sidewall). I get rid of any skidded through tires

Bars were taped shortly after taking pictar.

Edit: That black marked up front wheel in this picture might be for sale soon :bear:

Heh

ok I’ll post my tire mess when I get home and let all you haters hate on me.

FRIGGIN’ SICK DUDE

jacqass

I’m saving tubulars for later repair. Also have a collection of good, MTB tires.

Dead tires go out in the trash

Edit: ok so maybe a few are dead…

We got a witty one here, folks!!!

All these tires are damaged and repairable. Will be given to friends or used on cruiser bikes.

The folding tires up top are dead and am saving them for some kind of project that I’m still waiting for inspiration on. tyre-shirt? A belt or ramps on my next rainy day marble madness adventure.

Skidded through randos I’m sure most of you could assume is a mash reference. because those dude apparently keep their tyres around.
Look what that got them:

no one likes a jerk

I don’t keep dead tires around, but I for sure stockpile used/dumpster finds for later use as rear tires.

I guess keeping your skidded through tires is about the cycling equivalent to keeping your old snapped skateboard decks. I remember back in the day, friends with 2ft. plus stacks. No one ever kept old coned out urethane, or grinded out trucks, though.

Mine:

All stuff that I’ll probably use in the future. The knobbies that were on the Misfit, the cross tires that were on the schwinn for winter, some basically new 27" paselas I got free that my brother can use on his Varsity once his tires are done.

I’ve never skidded through anything.

i’ve got a couple of crashed out frames in my carhole

[quote=Paris Stilton]
my carhole[/quote]

[quote=Paris Stilton]
my carhole[/quote]

[quote=Paris Stilton]
my carhole[/quote]

[quote=Paris Stilton]
my carhole[/quote]

[quote=Paris Stilton]
my carhole[/quote]