Too many bricks being thrown in DC aka fuck you bike theif

I’ll try and keep this as brief as possible but last night around 10pm at Asylum and I go out to smoke a cigarette and my friend’s bike is gone. 3 of us all take off looking for the bike. I’m on my brakeless fixed tallbike. I see the guy, chase him, he crashes into a parked car after over cooking a turn at the bottom of a hill, I bail off my bike pull out my u-lock. A knife gets pulled on me, I manage to scare him enough with my u-lock to make him run. My buddy Shane whose wife got her bike stolen rolls up so I point the guy out. Bike thief’s friend rolls up so 2v2, they start running grab a fucking brick throw it at us, grabs another brick runs up about 5 feet from me and throws it, I ducked it and chased him a block down 18th street before I lost him. In the chase though guy dropped his hat. So I now have a fucking trophy. Meghan got her bike back and no one got hurt. FULL FUCKING WIN
also, trophy hat

Epic.

glad it didn’t turn out worse. fuck bike thieves, there is a special place in hell for them

Courage called collect, and you accepted the charges.

the benefits of smoking:
you go outside every 20 minutes and check on your bike.

fuck yeah!

Fuck yeah, Sean!

[quote=cycology]the benefits of smoking:
you go outside every 20 minutes and check on your bike.[/quote]
this. so hard.

true. almost makes me want to start smoking again. almost.

post the hat in the lost and found on craigslist.

Why I hate texas: that is a houston astros hat. Fuck the ghetto of Houston. I apologize on the behalf of my birth city.

Has anyone had guns shot at them while on a ride?
raises hand
also had guys fire shotguns at my old motorcycle club. luckily I wasn’t there. Same dudes put sand and gravel down on the road right by their house to try and kill motorcyclists.

Fuck rednecks.

I did see a ratty old pickup truck full of bearded fat rednecks driving around with an american flag on the back blasting country music with a PA system in LA. I figured they were just douching it up for a TV show because people like that can’t possibly really exist outside of small towns in texas.

ITT: VT wins.

Holy shit.

this thread made me :slight_smile:

[quote=CheshireCat]Why I hate texas: that is a houston astros hat. Fuck the ghetto of Houston. I apologize on the behalf of my birth city.

Has anyone had guns shot at them while on a ride?
raises hand
also had guys fire shotguns at my old motorcycle club. luckily I wasn’t there. Same dudes put sand and gravel down on the road right by their house to try and kill motorcyclists.

Fuck rednecks.

I did see a ratty old pickup truck full of bearded fat rednecks driving around with an american flag on the back blasting country music with a PA system in LA. I figured they were just douching it up for a TV show because people like that can’t possibly really exist outside of small towns in texas.[/quote]
Chill, Mil. I have a Yankees cap and I’ve only been to New York City once.

BTW it seems pretty likely that the police can get dna from that. If they ever catch the guy for whatever other retarded crimes he does, they might be able to slap some fun stuff like attempted murder on him based on the cap.

BTW it seems pretty likely that the police can get dna from that. If they ever catch the guy for whatever other retarded crimes he does, they might be able to slap some fun stuff like attempted murder on him based on the cap.

DNA. HAHAHAHAHA!

things could have gone so terribly wrong in that altercation. Glad you guys are ok and got bike back.

DNA. HAHAHAHAHA![/quote]

I love you.