Too many bricks being thrown in DC aka fuck you bike theif

DNA. HAHAHAHAHA![/quote]

I love you.[/quote]

Holy shit.[/quote]

Post video of you removing the sticker and bending the bill.

You should’ve started bashing his head in with the u lock, tbqh

[quote=redyourmoon]
Post video of you removing the sticker and bending the bill.[/quote]
Awesome.

Holy shit.[/quote]

Oh god. Do this.

You been watching too much tv.

ANYWAYS. Question. Doesn’t said thief now know where you live? Don’t they have some reason to come back there and wreak havoc?

I’m not sure what the best thing to do was. I agree with getting the bike back and not being a fucking pussy and bailing when shit got real. I’m sure the thieves were pussies.

But now what?

This happened out front of a bar, dude has no fucking idea where I live. Probably won’t be riding my tallbike through that neighborhood for a while though.

speaking of fuck bike thieves smashing shit with bricks, have a stolen bike heads up. my friend’s shop was broken into last night and thieves stole a 2010 kona lisa RD (44cm) and a ~2006 small black Trek equinox. the kona is going to be tough to find as it was stock, but the trek was a customer’s bike and had some parts switched out (powertap rear, zipp 808 front)

this was in Davis CA, so anybody want to just keep an eye open that would be awesome

Was it apex? Also I read your name like a snake now.

Then that’s fucking AWESOME!

vt you are such a bad ass. you chased him down on a brakeless fixed tallbike, damn

Holy shit.[/quote]

I LIKE THIS

He’s got a reputation to uphold.

yes and yessssss

Speaking of getting stolen bikes back, a couple months ago my friend’s girlfriend’s bike was stolen.
Then they saw it on craig’s list and called the cops and arranged to meet with the guy selling it.
A cop actually impersonated my friend and met the seller, got the bike and arrested the guy.
Craziest shit ever. Cops actually helping people? Unheard of!

[quote=Rusty Piton]Speaking of getting stolen bikes back, a couple months ago my friend’s girlfriend’s bike was stolen.
Then they saw it on craig’s list and called the cops and arranged to meet with the guy selling it.
A cop actually impersonated my friend and met the seller, got the bike and arrested the guy.
Craziest shit ever. Cops actually helping people? Unheard of![/quote]
Dude prolly just wanted to go undercover.

yeah, i’d expect something more like this