[]To participate you need to say so at the beginning of the month
[
]If you have a computer post up a photo with your initial mileage
[]Make a weekly post with your mileage updates
[
]Make a final post with your overall mileage
[]Talk shit on your fellow competitors
[
]Quitting your job, school, or both and going on a tour is grounds for disqualification
[]Going on holiday and spending every day on the bike is dubious at best
[
]The contest is from 00:01 local time from the first day of the month to 11:59 on the last.
[]Most folks use mapmyride.com for elevation gain, it’s not accurate all the time, but it works
[
]You must be this tall to ride
[]A computer is not absolutely necessary if you track your mileage accurately.
[
]This is an honor system sort of thing, have some. Also, have some beer.
[]Trainer and roller miles do not count. Get outside and ride your fucking bike.
[
]More rules as I can make 'em up.
[/list]

Update: For those that have outstanding questions about how to tarck your mileage: The “honor system” means that we trust you to accurately assess the number of miles that you’ve ridden. Some amount of data in support of that assessment helps establish that trust. Nobody is going to come 'round and audit your numbers. Measure your mileage however you like and be fair to yourself and everyone else competing.

Ok this definitely settles it. Ordering a computer tonight.

I’m in this time get ready suckas.

I’m in. I’ll post mileage on the 31st since I will hopefully be riding between now and then.

I have a computer now, so I’m in! But I’m not gonna do well.

So if I take a picture of the computer on my road bike and use the honor system on mapmyride for the crosscheck can I still play?

Scratch that. I just had a hell of a fall. Im halfway sure either my ribs or shoulder are broken. Even if they aren’t the bruising is going to be enough to keep me off the bike in May.

Good rules.

Ceegee I’m very sorry, hope you heal quick

i was deciding between getting fit and finishing the cross check with my next paycheck. i guess my decision has been made.
my right knee has been buggin out.

in absence of a computer is g maps pedometer acceptable?

if so i’m in.

Candice :frowning:

Get better, girl

I’m in, fuckers

I am bummed by this news. Damn, damn, damn.

hey, what ever happened to conversionstar?

Hush, you!

well, he was talking so much shit…someone who’s been gone a few weeks has to wonder…

though i think i know he didn’t win.

Sweet I’m in on this. I might just do my fixed mileage though, I don’t want to get another computer for my XC bike. But yeah I need more riding, we had a good race here tonight but I only came in third. So faster longer riding needs to happen.

Is anyone re-seting their computer and going to tarck their avg speed as well?

Sweet I’m in on this. I might just do my fixed mileage though, I don’t want to get another computer for my XC bike. But yeah I need more riding, we had a good race here tonight but I only came in third. So faster longer riding needs to happen.

Is anyone re-seting their computer and going to tarck their avg speed as well?

fuck, I’m really going to start riding around May 9th. I guess I start from there and probably still end up in last.

i have no way of keeping tarck of my milage. but good luck to those of you who do.

nice, i should be able to beat my other totals