Tour update

I have 4 minutes left before the Arcata public library closes, but I wanted to toss something up about my tour.
Currently headed about 30 miles south of Arcata. It’s been a blast, everyone should take an extended tour sometime. the people you meet are excellent and the sights to be seen are even better.
Read about it at: outofstepandoutofcontrol.blogspot.com
If anyone wants to hang out on the coast or whatever let me know.
Hopefully pictures soon.
best to you all.
David

Have fun out there.

Recently I was reading a friend of a friend’s more detailed blog about biking from Michigan to Portland. Made me want to go on a tour so badly. Hopefully the summer after I graduate I can arrange to do one.

This sounds a lot like a tour I want to try to do this fall, from here (NE-ish Cal) to the Northwest somewhere. Please post lots, I’ll definitely follow it.

bookmarked and jellis

This wasn’t about the new BlackBerry at all. I’ve been bamboozled.

So jealous.
I wish my NOLA tour hadn’t fallen through.

post more- well don’t cause that’s less time having fun. But when you’re back post more about it!

pix or it didn’t happen

[quote=Rusty Piton]So jealous.
I wish my NOLA tour hadn’t fallen through.[/quote]

+1 to both.

really sad we couldn’t meet up. :frowning:

ride fast and safe and have an awesome time.

[quote=kowloon]really sad we couldn’t meet up. :frowning:

ride fast and safe and have an awesome time.[/quote]

Sorry Kowloon, I think I might try and make my way back there soon, I had a great time for the little of it there was.

curious, did you hit the 199 at all? i htiched and rode to sf from pdx, but that section (which i hitched through) seemed especially treacherous on a bike. did you hit it at all?