Trainer for Tarck Axle

So, I searched around a little and couldn’t find any advice about any trainers that are tarck axle compatible, so sorry if this was answered already some other time. Since I don’t have a road bike (yet) or a skewered rear wheel, are there any trainers any of you would recommend for this? Or, any good rollers that would increase resistance the harder you pedal? Thanks.

I have one of the 1up usa trainers and it seems very stable with my track axel…I tried a cycleops one too and the 1up is FAR better with a track axel.

pricey but very well built and finished, works wonderful as well

http://www.1upusa.com/

There are these

Not sure if they will fit trainers other than Tacx. Kinetic Trainers make a point of stating that they are compatible with all bikes (even bmx and recumbents) but they mention a special “cone cup” and I could not find a place to buy them…

I’ve had fine luck putting my track bike into my cycleops trainer using plastic safety caps off of kids bikes on the nuts.

Word, I’ve been looking into getting a cycleops fluid 2. They any good? I’ve only read the generic reviews on amazon and stuff, but I’ve heard they off pretty good resistance, this true?

I’m using the fluid2, the resistance is nice and the clamping mech is really easy to use. Kurt Kinetics are supposedly sealed better but the clamping system is kind of awkward. Honestly I don’t often use my track bike in it that often but lately have used it with my roadie 3x week.

Word, thanks for the input.

I have a Cycleops Mag, and the clamp works fine with 120mm spacing and solid nuts.

I have an old track bike (120mm or less rear hub spacing, nuts) and want
to use it on home trainer. Will it work? Is it safe for home trainer? Do
I need to change my axle to quick realese?
electrical fences

regards,

lollin

Hahaha.

CHICKEN CONTAINMENT!

[quote=Quinn8it]There are these

Not sure if they will fit trainers other than Tacx. Kinetic Trainers make a point of stating that they are compatible with all bikes (even bmx and recumbents) but they mention a special “cone cup” and I could not find a place to buy them…[/quote]

I use a kinetic trainer, it works with every rear axle ive tried sofar.

Spammer account has been zelahed.