Trials: Danny Macaskill shreds the fucking gnar in Edinburgh

[youtube]Z19zFlPah-o[/youtube]

aqhiakjharkhar.kjnva.knjafkadfnkjfvjknevk;bber;kberkn;berkn;abef;kjabefk;jav.knaev

How do you not die getting good at trials riding?

that is too much.

on a side note i courted my ex-wife in edinburgh. i don’t think i could really communicate the fondness that i have for that city. don’t think i’ll go back though.

So fucking sick

brain asplode.

doh!

http://tarckbike.com/node/11132

Dupe!

This video inspires reactions like:

“Holy wha?”

“Noooo!”

“How in the?”

“Fucking Tree!”

“Jesus…!”

“Fucking Tree!”

and “…”

Yeah, I think it’s my new favorite… Replacing another Macaskill vid. I can’t even comprehend that stuff.

damn, I commented in the other thread. Yeah, shit’s hot!!

fucking tree, fence, 20 set, transformer shed, everything

haha my buddy posted this on reddit and it went straight to the top. nuts.

The ender is so fucking sick.

serioulsy. Holy Shit.

I sat staring at my keyboard for 10 minutes trying to think of something to adequately describe my reaction to that video… nothing yet.

That is amazing - it should be compulsory viewing for those who would clog up youtube with the 8,000th fixed gear freestyling video of a dude slowly bumping into walls and getting 6 inches of air and stuff.

In the “whoop! there it is/ woot! there it is” ultimate trials video thread battles of '09, my vote goes to the one with ‘shreds the fucking gnar’ in the title.

amazing…
3:28 holy shit!!

cant watch it enough

[i]combined matching OP threads

-z[/i]

I love how the people run in and peer over the edge looking for the destroyed cyclist.

A bunch of the shots are of my own neighbourhood, and a bunch more are at the University of Edinburgh where I go to school. Woo Woo!

haha yeah. amazing video.