true confessions (but mostly stealth braggin')

Anyone wanna buy my sweet Aussie track frame/fork for some sweet fixie flashbacks?

I can’t move into my new digs with 4 bikes.

ftfy

Radlawn rides smoother and feels like it accelerates better than coffeegrinderbike.
Probably all dat planing.

I considered riding my rSogn on local hammerbro ride, to see what would happen. Should.

TC: I now have a gopro attached to my helmet. Not even for getting rad. For legal protection.

TC:i want a gopro because the new rack i have has 2 lamp holders and 1 could be a gorpo

What’s the best way to set up a gopro for daily commute footage? I don’t wanna do much fiddling before/after rides. I have an old Gopro I never use, it’s the first gen.

I haven’t figured out how, but my understanding is that you can set it to automatically delete old files to make space for new. My goal is to not have to do anything other than charging on a regular basis.

Charge via dynamo?

TC: I feel compelled to put those ridiculous Soma drop bars on a bike… I know it’s wrong. :bear: help me for I have sinned.

Made the call to do the CX Nationals in singlespeed this year. (first SSCX I’d done) I’m convinced it was the right call. 3rd in AG and 5th oa in the dedicated SS race, awesome muddy as fuck course. On the ferry now facing 3 hours of lumpy swell. Hoping the drugs will work : p

I love Wo Pop, the world music radio show on KEXP.
Like, I tune in to it at home on Tuesdays…

[quote=Todd]I love Wo Pop, the world music radio show on KEXP.
Like, I tune in to it at home on Tuesdays…[/quote]

One of my favorite things is getting home on Tuesday, when I have the house to myself, and listening to WoPop on KEXP.

Just googled wo pop. Oddly that’s the best definition of the kind of music I’ve been getting into lately.

[quote=Todd]I love Wo Pop, the world music radio show on KEXP.
Like, I tune in to it at home on Tuesdays…[/quote]
I tuned in yesterday arvo and ended up listening all afternoon…

I always forget about Wo Pop but when I get in the car and it is on I’m always stoked.

Still haven’t reupped my sealant on the tubeless commuter I started riding back in March. Ride it to work every day and don’t bring a spare tube.

Rolling the dice erryday

[quote=emor]Still haven’t reupped my sealant on the tubeless commuter I started riding back in March. Ride it to work every day and don’t bring a spare tube.

Rolling the dice erryday[/quote]

Just realized I haven’t reupped my sealant since I set it up in the spring… Probably should do that.

how often are you even supposed to check?