TXTARCK

What’s up guys. There’s a good amount of us in Houston, Austin, and Dallas. How about we all meet up at the midpoint, which would be Austin? Lubbock/College Station/Etc are all welcome to come, too.

I’m thinking May or June. We could have a pre-tarckprom-shit get together.

And if any tarckers need help in Austin for SxSW, let me know, got some places around town you could stay that cater to bike people.

Any thoughts?

college station sounds like a good place to meet. almost equidistant from everything, huntsville, sm, sa, austin, etc. dallas can deal with it.

Hey everyone, jSource here from BF.

I grew up in college station and go to school here in Austin.

Bottom line… you do not want to ride in College Station. (Maybe if you want to take your 10speed out by the city line, but not inner city).

The drivers won’t know how to react and you will get harassed and taunted, possibly run off the road.

Now, that’s just me from experience as a lone rider. I think a group will be a different situation, but I guess I’ll just leave it up to you guys!

Jesus fuck, would you get off College Station’s dick already?[quote=“jsource”]Bottom line… you do not want to ride in College Station. (Maybe if you want to take your 10speed out by the city line, but not inner city).

The drivers won’t know how to react and you will get harassed and taunted, possibly run off the road.

Now, that’s just me from experience as a lone rider. I think a group will be a different situation, but I guess I’ll just leave it up to you guys![/quote]

This.

In a group, you still get harrassed, but in that situation it’ll be a extended cab truck full of corn bread fed cow fucking bros.

ETA: Fuck you, jsource.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!
Austin might be a better meet up(driver awareness-wise), than College Station. Plus drinking and laces to stay might be easier to come by. I’m always down for a road trip to ride bikes. My bros. and I have a grand trip to Rocky Hill or Cameron Park in March, so any time after that I just need a week heads up. And jsource welcome to the forums and FUCK YOU new guy!!!

austin is way better of a place to host a meet. college station ensures that there will be some form of ulock confrontation.

Austin is full of bike riding awesomeness.

maybe we can meet up and ride bulls in college station

i say austin because i live here and that means i don’t have to drive to your inferior cities!!! muahahaha

foooey.
how about a detour in miami?

Hey Francis, you wanna cruz South Beach? What’s wit all the non-Houstonians in OUR thread?

Haha, wtf are you talkign about? Omi started this, it’s a Texas thread. Our thread fell off to page 2.

You guys gonna find you some boys?

i thought the title meant i could text tarck.

<— dissapointed

FUCK YOU jSource…

Jesus fuck, would you get off College Station’s dick already?[quote=“jsource”]Bottom line… you do not want to ride in College Station. (Maybe if you want to take your 10speed out by the city line, but not inner city).

Now, that’s just me from experience as a lone rider. I think a group will be a different situation, but I guess I’ll just leave it up to you guys![/quote]

This.

In a group, you still get harrassed, but in that situation it’ll be a extended cab truck full of corn bread fed cow fucking bros.

ETA: Fuck you, jsource.[/quote]

I believe I’ve only mentioned cs twice, in this case showing a central location. from what I understand there’s a small growing collective in cs. if you weren’t busy with austins cock in your ass you’d see that.

Haha, wtf are you talkign about? Omi started this, it’s a Texas thread. Our thread fell off to page 2.

You guys gonna find you some boys?[/quote]

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!
lollerskatez, artblur, are NOT from TX, I have no fucking idea where dooktruck is from so he gets a pass.
ALL YOU NON-TEXANS CAN SUCK MY BALLS!!!
You people need to fill in the “Where you from” section of your profile, WTF are you worried about “the MAN” sending anti-tarck radiation to your location? Fuck just wear a tin foil helmet you’ll be alright.
But as for finding some boys? I’m not taking any shit from a guy who wears a scarf!! You need a balaclava-how ever you spell that!!
We need to find Opie a woman. Austin has plenty of hoe-cakes.

hanjin you can suck my balls.
matter of fact you can suck everyone’s balls…worldwide sucking of balls for you.

[quote="(|)"]hanjin you can suck my balls.
matter of fact you can suck everyone’s balls…worldwide sucking of balls for you.[/quote]

NICE!!
The ball sucking comment always brings out the best in people!!
Where are you from? Mr. (symbol I can’t find on my keyboard)

he’s in austin

i’m just breaking balls. i like austin, i just hate how everyone brags and brags about it and shit. people go up there for school come back down here acting like snobby hipster cocksuckers and it pisses me off. i like visiting austin and enjoy it when i’m there but i wish people would get all the bevo jizz out of mouths before they come back to home.

austin would be an okay place. there’s a fair amount of people in dallas for austin to be a good central meeting spot. maybe we can all mash with lance armstrong.

haha.
we’re just all down here keeping austin weird and shit.

We can always ride Dallas and get robbed. It really does not matter to me. i just wanna get a some people together and ride. You comming to the Crit. Mass this Fri. Francis/Lucky?