Weight.

Mine’s 19.5 lbs. Will be lighter once I replace the heavy, ugly seatpost that 's on there now. What are people doing for seatposts on Kilos?

my new bike is at 18lbs 12 ounces on the fish scale at the LBS(weighed with night lights, and a torelli pump mounted)
it will be lighter when my new bars get here, and I swap the cranks out for something better/lighter/safer.

[quote=“NitroPye”]My fixed weighs more then my cx / road bike.

WHOOPS[/quote]

My fixed weighs more than my mountain bike. Top that.

To be fair though, my MTB is an older Klein with a super lightweight wheelset.

My old Fuji Track Pro with clinchers weighed 14.5. We weighed it three times, because no one believed it and we had to keep replicating the feat. My current steel Lemond is really a tank with a disc wheel in back and a Deep V in front. I have no idea what it weighs, but it’s probably like 19-21. My steel road bike is around 17, and I’m looking at a SRAM Red group and a new set of tubulars that ought to bring it down into the 15-16 range.

You should take tons of pics. I still haven’t seen any super detailed pics, and all of my friends are too poor to buy anything that fancy shmancy

thomson elite, all day

If I ever shell out for it, I definitely will. I’ll want some photos for posterity, before I destroy the group like I’ve trashed every group before it. It really is super fancy looking.

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”][quote=“NitroPye”]My fixed weighs more then my cx / road bike.

WHOOPS[/quote]

My fixed weighs more than my mountain bike. Top that.

To be fair though, my MTB is an older Klein with a super lightweight wheelset.[/quote]

My SS Haro MTB is lighter now too once I when SS with it. Its a vastly different ride from my ~35 lb full suspension rig.