We're on their lawn ATMO

[quote=crowding]“sponsors” meaning:

e-RICHIE in his inscrutable way thanking tarck & reciprocating for providing links to vsalon boosting vsalon traffic & visibility.

vsalon mods like their club to have high google pagerank.[/quote]

erichie gets the internetz atmo

[quote=cookietruck]
erichie gets the internetz atmo[/quote]

SO MUCH THIS.
If Ben Serotta had eRichie’s biz sense/internetzability, they would be in so much better shape right now.
Can’t wait til Sachs posts his Gaulzetti in the PYB thread

it better say atmo all over the sidewalls of the tires

None of those damn links are working for me. Gotta create an account?

Edit: deleted Goddamnit.

it’s been deleted

i need an esplain. pls.

1. some velocipedo asks briansforum-level question about the weight of ti frames vs. stainless
  2. gets a mix of earnest answers and some :colbert: from framebuilders, including the usual inscrutable word salad from e-ritchie
  3. e-ritchie makes that comment that I screenshotted at the top of the page for no apparent reason
  4. velocipedos start mocking us as fashion-forward twentysomethings
  5. I post a comment saying "Oh don't worry, tarck has its fair share of fat balding managers with powertaps that wank over expensive watches."
  6. I start this thread mostly just to click the link in it and have it show up in their "refback" list
  7. forum invasion commences
  8. Heath replies to me with "You rang?"
  9. poppahugewang posts "I'm here for the gangbang"
  10. :dramacloud:
  1. some velocipedo asks briansforum-level question about the weight of ti frames vs. stainless
  2. gets a mix of earnest answers and some :colbert: from framebuilders, including the usual inscrutable word salad from e-ritchie
  3. e-ritchie makes that comment that I screenshotted at the top of the page for no apparent reason
  4. velocipedos start mocking us as fashion-forward twentysomethings
  5. I post a comment saying "Oh don't worry, tarck has its fair share of fat balding managers with powertaps that wank over expensive watches."
  6. I start this thread mostly just to click the link in it and have it show up in their "refback" list
  7. forum invasion commences
  8. Heath replies to me with "You rang?"
  9. poppahugewang posts "I'm here for the gangbang"
  10. :dramacloud:
[/quote]

pretty much sums it up

lol, nice

This thread is lulz

refbacks and google listings? and somehow tarck is better off than vsalon?
is that coz we buy more tires from wiggle?

idgi

what is wrong at all with being fashion forward 20 somethings
sounds like a compliment atmo

Nuovo Richie may understand the internets, but Coleman controls them.
:bear:

whats funny is
as soon as erichie posted that link
i was thinkin, maybe he wanna combine tarck and vplace for a super sized tarckipedesalon
then sell advertising space and we all become rich
but i was just using that as a way to remember
this place when all the shit got changed to the advertising themed tarck as a spectacular joek
so funny

oh shit i remember that. lulz

Was best when people started quitting because bikes direct was a sponsor so we weren’t allowed to disparage their shitmobiles anymore. Was an epic troll

I’m man enough to admit it. I am a fashion-forward twentysomething.

I wish I was still a twenty something. Can I still shop here?

is this where i complain about rapha?