What a great Sunday afternoon ride!

I just went for a 20 mile or so cruise, the weather was perfect, cool and calm. No one was an asshat some people even waved! The sun even shone.

I’m a happy man!

fuck off . . . .j/k

i love days like that, hopefully i’ll have one soon.

i’m a happy robot.

I’m pretty jealous. It’s cold here, about to snow all over the place, and everybody is a fat asshole here.

Didn’t get a chance to ride as far as I wanted to this weekend, but still got out and it was awesome. A bit of snow/slush on the shoulders of the road made skidding real fun and I got to put my fenders to use in a big way. Good stuff. Hoping for a longer ride this coming weekend.

actually got a chance to ride a little during the first snow of the season around here, kinda sucked though as the snowflakes were the size of golfballs and getting hit in the face got pretty old pretty quick.

penis

I got caught riding in the first freezing rain of the season a couple of weeks ago. I was extremely pissed off about other things, so grinding my way through traffic while being pelted in the face with shards of ice and gritted teeth was actually quit cathartic.

I got caught riding in the first freezing rain of the season a couple of weeks ago. I was extremely pissed off about other things, so grinding my way through traffic while being pelted in the face with shards of ice and gritted teeth was actually quit cathartic.[/quote]
Damn, the world just decided to shit all over you that day.

I got caught riding in the first freezing rain of the season a couple of weeks ago. I was extremely pissed off about other things, so grinding my way through traffic while being pelted in the face with shards of ice and gritted teeth was actually quit cathartic.[/quote]
Damn, the world just decided to shit all over you that day.[/quote]
I actually felt better afterwards. I have a bit of a masochistic streak though. I spent a lot of my spare time in high school asking people to slug me in the gut, punching brick walls, and burning myself with lit cigarettes.

I had anger issue. I’m slightly better now.

edit: I just remembered the time I accidentally kneed my friend in the nuts, and felt so bad I let him kick me in the nuts as hard as he could. I had also been broken up with about 5 minutes prior. The two incidents may have been related.

So, you’re saying I can kick you in the ballz?

Only if I kick you in the ballz first and/or my girlfriend breaks up with me and/or you sneak up on me and kick me in the ballz before I can really do anything to stop you.

Fuck this kid.

Hmmm, you coming to tarck prom?

Hmmm, you coming to tarck prom?[/quote]
If it’s in Chicago, maybe, if it’s in Austin, no way in hell. Toronto to Austin = teh far.

Here’s to possibly being kicked in the nuts in Chicago! clink

Cheers. May our feet meet each others’ groins.

I can just imagine two viking greeting each other this way in times of yore…

Depending on how I’m feeling, this can be really crappy or really awesome. Some of my most vivid memories of last year were riding home in blizzard conditions, freezing wind in my face, and Mastodon in my ears. Brutal stuff.

The hell’s all this “kick you in the ballz” crap? We PITD, and that’s it.

Sounds like chicago.
Lucky for me I love nothing more than riding in the snow.