What did you do to your crosscheck today?

lol I broke the spoke while freeriding down a fall line

after the backcountry trail we were descending had an active USFS thinning operation blocking the last mile, with a couple dozen mexican farmworkers dropping hundreds of trees directly on the trail, and I stubbornly refused to walk any of the detour

I didn’t notice the break at the time, but then the wheel was hilariously unhappy after 1kft of road climbing and 5kft of road descending

Disassembled mini bike, cranks didn’t want to turn until I got some in them. Spins great now but will go ahead and replace BB. Wheels also crunchy so I’ll have to service them.
P
Took everything useful off the kids old toys r us special, will reuse what I can

Got brakes cabled on bianchi

Late night run to fix a flat for my son

5 Likes

serviced my first wheel yesterday woot

4 Likes

edit: balls need more lube

2 Likes

Did nothing to the Crosscheck but I got the Pedro’s Bit Drive in the mail and I’m pretty stoked on how well it bundles.

7 Likes

Put the alt-ish risers and dropper back on the sweetfixiebro. Added a wet dick brake from the dj.

2 Likes

Figured out how to use the yellow fenders I bought. The fixed. Never had tire overlap even while riding single track with a bigger front tire. Likely no fender overlap. If I raised the bars it could even barspin!

3 Likes

Fixed the paint

8 Likes

New bars (Evomax), new stem (Rock Lobster). Different junction box and garmin mount to come, so the beauty of a RL sticker will actually be visibly and the unsightly straps/bands will be gone.

Still have to install RaClips on my bag, because the velcro fucken sucks

16 Likes

Observed that someone vandalized my “all my friends hate cops” sticker

3 Likes

That’s bullshit.

I had some of these printed up. If interested, PM me your mailing address and I’ll send some.

18 Likes

Yes plz

Got everything lubed and BB replaced. Waiting on tires and tubes. If anyone has any v brakes they don’t need I may take them off your hands

7 Likes

ooooh!

thats why we call it a dangler.

2 Likes

possibly relevant for small rear wheel bikes:

3 Likes

Yeaaa that thing is dangling, I have another spare DR that will be smaller. Not ready to drop $165 on this bike

1 Like

That bike is super cool. What the hell is it?

1 Like

Tbh I haven’t been able to figure that out. It says made in China and has labels in Chinese but haven’t been able to find anything on the internets

Are the dropouts forged with a dangler hanger or plate with the little hook?

Do you prefer regular Vs, or mini,-Vs?
Regardless I will dig some out.

3 Likes