What is the best tires for doing the skidzzz? Please help I NEED to know

HAHAHAHH :bear:

It has been a while since this question has been asked … so I thought I would start a thread.

OK I will go to bed now cuz this probably is only funny to me.

RNADOS ZOMG

soma everwear coz sf messengers and hills

The cheap tires that come on cheap wheel sets.
The slide forever cuz no grip, and make a cool zzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp sound.

My weak legs can’t get no skidzzz from the uber grip of the Conti Ultra Race :frowning:

I’m always “impressed” when people claim to wear through gatorskins in a few months. I’m going on about a year and a half with my rear, and it’s pretty square, but no where close to blowing out or anything.

I remember the shift on BF (and in person in Cleveland) when people stopped thinking skidding for every stop was cool, and started realizing that not skidding gives you more control in every situation. Wearing through a tire in a week went from being really cool to being proof you rode like a dumbass.

Squared off tire is pretty dangerous this time of year.

dugast tubulars

Did you not see tire reviews in cog mag? Panaracer ribmo wins for skidzzz yo.

[quote=rudetay]I’m always “impressed” when people claim to wear through gatorskins in a few months. I’m going on about a year and a half with my rear, and it’s pretty square, but no where close to blowing out or anything.

I remember the shift on BF (and in person in Cleveland) when people stopped thinking skidding for every stop was cool, and started realizing that not skidding gives you more control in every situation. Wearing through a tire in a week went from being really cool to being proof you rode like a dumbass.[/quote]

lets talk more about bikeforums. such a fascinating topic.

How do you guys skid? I can’t figure it out, maybe my legs just aren’t strong enough yet.

[quote=olo][quote=rudetay]I’m always “impressed” when people claim to wear through gatorskins in a few months. I’m going on about a year and a half with my rear, and it’s pretty square, but no where close to blowing out or anything.

I remember the shift on BF (and in person in Cleveland) when people stopped thinking skidding for every stop was cool, and started realizing that not skidding gives you more control in every situation. Wearing through a tire in a week went from being really cool to being proof you rode like a dumbass.[/quote]

lets talk more about bikeforums. such a fascinating topic.[/quote]

What’s up with the new setup? It’s horrible. I don’t think I want to ever go back there.

I wore out a gatorskin in just a few months and about 1000 miles. I was disappointed. My most recent set is getting close to 2k miles.

best tire 4 skidzos… michelin pro 3’s packed with dried grass cuz fire.

/thread

grass x tire collabo

I like fixie bikes cos they are like the bear minimum you need, no extra bullshit.

LESS BULLSHIT MORE ZEN ATMO

FTFM

Another Eversquare success story.