whats the smallest bag they make?

an apple bag

purple water bottle cage here. TAF
also fanny pack, but it’s just blue.

yellow bottle cage here, gotta obey your thirst!

my personal favorite

awwsheet, fuck you.

no but seriosuly, fuck you.

man i gotta get in on the tarck ass cages. i’ve only got white and black

sadly, this is becoming true.

sadly, this is becoming true.

there should be a new user faq thread telling people which threads to take to bfssfg.

[quote=littlebear][quote=waychel]http://www.transientbags.com/category/medium

Hip bag.[/quote]
I have this bag and don’t love it. The velcro is so strong that it is hard to open and my ass is too big so I can’t get the ulock in.[/quote]

Wow, what a ridiculous post.

Anyway, I have a Chrome Hipbone that my sister gave me. You want to trade? You’d have to be willing to trade back though at some point, since my sister would be pissed if she knew I traded her present away.

here’s a pretty small bag…

ship to canada?

You could always shove all of that stuff up your ass. No bag needed.

Thank you, awwwsheet.

You’ve inspired me to start a bag brand- Elderbaggies. My first project will be a custom bag for you. Comparable to the smallest bag they make, it will include an exclusive, airtight dick preservation pouch (ADPP). PM me your address for lightnin’ fast delivery!

bikeforumzzzzzzzzzzz

@elderberry - bwaaaahahahahahhaha

also, as far as hip pouches go, fuck all that shit.

just go to a military surplus store. look for something bit enough to to hold your shit…

best pic i could find online of what im talking about… any type of ammunition pouch usually works.

kinda like

i have several little things from there, one holds my wallet, keys, cellphone, and other little shit that i used to put in a purse and goes on my belt. the other holds tools… both were less than $5. one was $3.75 and the other $4.50.

attaches to belt. on your hip, butt , wherever…

end of story.

But I want mine to say “CHROME”.

But can it hold all the dicks?

[quote=aeroboobs]also, as far as hip pouches go, fuck all that shit.

just go to a military surplus store. look for something bit enough to to hold your shit…

best pic i could find online of what im talking about… any type of ammunition pouch usually works.

kinda like

i have several little things from there, one holds my wallet, keys, cellphone, and other little shit that i used to put in a purse and goes on my belt. the other holds tools… both were less than $5. one was $3.75 and the other $4.50.

attaches to belt. on your hip, butt , wherever…

end of story.[/quote]

this. if anyone really wants a hippack and doesnt wanna pay the hipster tax. go to a surplus store.

Awwww, man… this is reminding me of my high school job as a clerk at an army surplus/convenience/hunting/fishing type store in the middle of nowhere. So many hours spent stocking and arranging coolass old military stuff. Then there were the dudes with stories from Korea and all that. Good times.