Would you ride this?

Not worth it. Its just an old Pista. Find another low-end steel frame to ride.

Isn’t that waaaaaaaaaaaay too small for you anyway?

its a 57 which the size I currently use for polo anyway. I like the smaller frames for polo.

Okay, then polo it up on this thing, I guess. Is it free or something?

I can’t think of a single reason why anyone would buy that, aside from being a totally irrational brand snob and/or being a noob who is in desperate need of track ends.

i got it for free

Well fuck. Polo it or hang it above your mantle.

Or turn it into a tallbike. It isn’t like it’s an investment.

Should be fine for polo.

hell yes.

Polo.

image of entire frame please

It’s a bianchi pista have you never seen one before? There’s only the one dent in the DT, the rest of the tubes are fine.

sell it to me.

It’s a bianchi pista have you never seen one before? There’s only the one dent in the DT, the rest of the tubes are fine.[/quote]

It looks like it could be significant enough to affect geometry, which I think was the point in asking for the full shot.

Even if that’s the case I think it would still be ok for a polo-esque application though.

Could you reinforce it by taking a larger steel tube, cutting it down the center and joining both halves around the afflicted part like a cast? Then a bunch of hose clamps and a few welds to hold it together. Or something like that. I’m sure it would be great for polo but I wouldn’t want to spend time building it up only to break the tube right away.

I was kinda thinking of something similar but welding that tubing would be near impossible with my welder since its so thin. I saw a broken frame held together once with an old door hinge clamped around the break, I think I’ll try something similar to that.

I was kinda thinking of something similar but welding that tubing would be near impossible with my welder since its so thin. I saw a broken frame held together once with an old door hinge clamped around the break, I think I’ll try something similar to that.[/quote]

Braze it instead of weld?

I have no equipment to braze…

If you’ve got parts lying around, I’d probably use it for polo. I wouldn’t buy parts to build it up.