WTB Medium 29er frame cheap

I’d like to build up a cheap 29er frame for a buddy from parts bin stuff. Medium. Anyone have anything kicking around? Ideally 44mm or tapered HT.

No frame, but I’ve got a tapered rock shox 130mm fork. 20mm axle tho, but I got an Easton wheel to go with it.

I have a fork. Thanks!

Zion 737.
Frame + original uncut never used matchy rigid steel fork.
Steel xc-ish machine, butted chromoly (that is nicer than a bike that was Jenson’s house brand has any right to be.)

edit: size “Medium” I will have to dig up the geo chart. I ride a 56cm road bike, as pictured the saddle height is 730mm.

All normal stuff: 1-1/8" straight head tube, 27.2 post, 68mm BSA shell, ISO rear disc tabs, Q/R rear.
Max tire is about a 2.4 depending on mud and knob size. The way the cahinstays are dimpled it would probably take a 27.5x 2.7 or more.

I only have the frame + rigid fork(Q/R), none of the parts from this pic. (though might have the FD, headset, seatpost clamp in the bin still)

$120 + shipping? (frame+fork)
Let me know if I am off base. This may be more appropriate for an adventure touring build vs. a trail MTB.

I may be able to point you to a 29er squishy fork with 15mm thru axle for around $200, they pop up on a couple of FB groups and at the local used parts shop from time to time.