Yet another Tarck color from DiaCompe..

What will be next? Yellow? Guess and win a new bandanna.

holy fucking shit.
where’d you find these?

i vote for dark blue

edit: found some on ebay.

60$ each.

wow.

http://bluelug.jp/?mode=srh&keyword=TIRE

I handled one of those at my local tarck shop, more than a little on the heavy side for $60.

30$ a tire is expensive for me.

I have a white one ive been running on the front for awhile.
I gotta say they arent the best built tire from what i can tell. I got it for free though so i aint complaining but i wouldnt think it would last long on the rear of a brakeless bike.

Holy shit. They make black now? Awesome. I’m first in line for a set of $55 black tires that are built like $20 black tires.

uhh…its says gran compe on it!!
i guess you missed that.

some people just never understand the importance of branding.

Oh! I forgot about the SS thing they’ve got going on. That makes up the extra $40.

But seriously, can someone send me a pair? My michelin dynamics are wearing out and I don’t want to miss all the relaxing time I spend changing flats in the rain by buying a tire that prevents small twigs from poking through the sidewall.

You could buy some pretty nice tires for the cost of one of these.

Freal. Fuck paying $60 when you can get colored Schwalbe Stelvios for $40 and they (likely) ride nicer.

I did get an all orange Vredestrien Fortezza out of the free pile at a co-op the other day though, it looks pretty neat. Like a trainer tire… those Fortezzas take almost no effort at all to skid but they’re slippery and don’t stop you as fast as say Gatorskins, feel so nice though…

pity you can’t get kello kitty tyres in seizure-pink

I really want a set of the pink (well, it’s actually magenta).

Even though they’re not full color, and don’t come in neon, the Michelin Speediums are pretty decent if you want the colored tire look. I like my yellow a lot.

When you throw down skidz with those tires, do you leave colored lines on the pavement? That would be fucking rad.

I hate folding bead tires.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]When you throw down skidz with those tires, do you leave colored lines on the pavement? That would be fucking rad.

I hate folding bead tires.[/quote]

omg

that would be beautiful

The parking lot at the highschool would be sooooo pretty.

im making a shirt graphic right now