Your bike is dead. Don't cry or yell at me

Thanks Shimano.

8 Likes

I never signed an NDA, BTW.

I also don’t know shit, but I can smell Al’s BS through the interview. Boo hoo my overhead, cry a river and drown motherfucker.

6 Likes

Harris Cyclery going-out-of-business auction. :cry:

Buying an entire lot of shop tools from them is probably a bad idea? Or a bunch of wire-bead Paselas in order to get a bunch of studded Schwalbes?

Looks like you have to arrange someone to ship everything if you’re not local. How does that work?

1 Like

Goddamn what a bummer.

2 Likes

i woeld really like to get my hands on one of those Black Bern cycling pemps.

1 Like

I too want a souvenir. Eyeing that bar tape lot lol.

1 Like

it seems like the tools and shop supplies are maybe the best deals, there are lots of items in each lot and a low starting bid

1 Like

Huge bummer but with the auction ending in 12 hours it looks like there are some deals to be had!

Edit: I think I might be going to Boston on Monday… They have the exact display racks I was gonna buy new.

6 Likes

I want to know who spent more than retail thus far on these two rear wheel stands

https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/bscpau/catalogue-id-bscpau10174/lot-c15f5a57-4803-4c8a-ae8b-ad7a002bf083

I just signed up to bid

I’d love to get this Park Tool spinner rack to keep my home tools on instead of a pegboard.
https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/bscpau/catalogue-id-bscpau10174/lot-41cde70d-cd18-46a3-adba-ad7a002bf083

@Jacobell are you really in the running? Say I were to win 30 rolls of bar tape. I’m sure someone would help me with pickup? :slight_smile:

tarck brat ape and shop tools group buy? might be some confetti in there among all that cinelli

I promise to forfeit all confetti

edit: my bid with 3 seconds left did not go through. thank GOD.

I’m keeping an eye on it. The lots I want have a few hours left.

If any of y’all get anything and I also get something then I’ll pick it all up!

1 Like

I’m local. I just bid on a vise. I can pick up your box of bar tape and ship it if @Jacobell isn’t hand-delivering.

I would’ve bid harder if I had asked about facilitation earlier. Alas, the tape is gone!

Sorry!

Lot 228 is the big boi. 40 minutes left.

Look at all that delicious M5 and M6 hardware!

(not to mention the shelves of bike parts that are actually relevant and a shop could use immediately).

The final sale prices are hidden, which is a bummer I really wanted to know how some of those turned out!

2 Likes