175 PSI any advantages?

[quote=deadforkinglast]UPDATE: CALL YOUR LBS NOW!!! Schwalbe 28X2.35" tires are back in stock!

I just want to be cool and roll with a crue. Especially if it’s APPL CRUE.[/quote]

why not APPLExCORE

according to that i should only pump my tires to 58 psi in the front and then 90 in the back

I never realized I probably need less in the front, I always pumped it the same coz scared of pinch flats in front[/quote]

i tend to pump my front tire a little higher than i “should” because of using a rack, or even possibly carrying boxes on bars, and wanting to have that extra cushioning should my front end suddenly have 30 pounds added to it.

[quote=deadforkinglast][quote=crushcuddledestroy][quote=deadforkinglast]Fuck all this 20mm, 150 psi shit and get yourself some real tires.

APPL CRUE.

That’s right.[/quote]

I wonder how long it would take to pump these up to 150psi.[/quote]
Your tube would asplode long before that.[/quote]

8 minutes, 19 seconds.

multiple toobs inside tyre??

like doublin’ up with condoms. don’t do it.

EDIT: also, doesn’t feel good man.

my junk is str8 outta walmart

s’pose I do.

gooshi fork

obviously; psi is proportional to speed eh?

sheldon brown has a good article on tire inflation/pressure here: http://www.sheldonbrown.com/tires.html#pressure

i got tubular clinchers, it says 110-175 i’m pumpin to 175 because that’s hardcore. i don’t want people thinking i’m some sort of scrub riding street son.

I used to have a pair of tubular-clincher Tufo tires. They were the worst headache to install.

[quote=blickblocks][quote=deadforkinglast]UPDATE: CALL YOUR LBS NOW!!! Schwalbe 28X2.35" tires are back in stock!

I just want to be cool and roll with a crue. Especially if it’s APPL CRUE.[/quote]

why not APPLExCORE[/quote]
Because you can’t fit that on your knuckles, unless you’ve been blessed with extra fingers.

Maybe BIGA PPLE?

REAL LYBI GTIR ESON BIKE STHA TARE FUNA SFUK CRUE

This thread is full of LOLWUT.

Think Yamaguchi would build me a Messenger designed around Big Apples? HAWT!!!

have u seen this

also i asked for 23s to fit on my bike and they do fit with about as much clearance for a business card
i was looking at it yesterday and thinking maybe i need a different headset to give me a little more room
then turn that thing into training bike with brake

yamaguchi doesn’t afraid of fag paper clearance.

Sign me up!

[quote=dooktruck]have u seen this

[/quote]
ewww

yeah i saw taht thing and i was like oh no
but if you sort of think of it from his perspective
at least he got to build something new that no one has done
i don’t really know what the hell that bike is intended to do
mtn bike fixed gear freestyle
the wheels are teh worst part