2010 vuelta thrad

Fucking Cav, just coasting for the win. Matt Goss is the dude that dropped Greipel when he was trying to lead him out in the Giro. He’s fast as fuck.

[quote=white folks]sooo lame. no drinking, smoking or sexing?

i guess it’s curtains for my pro cycling career[/quote]

doug, we were both born like 30 years too late.

imagine racing the 70’s pro tour stuff as a water boy and makin small detour to steal alcohol from countryside restaurants on the route amirite.

dbl post ftl.

oh shit small crash, big shake up

Now that was some shit.

Dude’s ass was shredded.

what a woosie though. even if you gonna drop out coz your guys are toasted, finish the fucking stage if physically possible.

WWJD (what would jens do?)

punch the road for being an asshole and tear it out a new motherfuckingasshole

Steal a kid’s bike and finish the stage?

bad analogy. jens had a similar crash last year and didn’t get up.

…and this year he had a similar crash, did get up, and finished the stage with a broken rib and a fucked up elbow.

ah just read anton broke his arm or elbow or whatever. bummer dayz broh

If the crash was on a flat stage, he probably could have finished. But with a nasty 6km climb ahead, I don’t blame him for hopping in the car.

Apparently, Anton had elbow surgery this morning.

Also, anyone catch Nibali taking a corner a little too wide and almost riding into the rock wall? Sketch.

[quote=Ashes Dust]Apparently, Anton had elbow surgery this morning.

Also, anyone catch Nibali taking a corner a little too wide and almost riding into the rock wall? Sketch.[/quote]

Yeah. It looked like he even had some black marks on his jersey from it.

Just saw that a few minutes ago. Would be bad to lose two red jerseys in as many days.

apparently when nieve dosent have to ride for his man he’s a crackin climber

nibali still gonna win it tho

Hope so. That’d be two grand tour wins for Liquigas this year.

Wow most of the action was in the last five minutes.

I was stoked to see Tom Danielson come up to Schleck. Then I remembered it was Tom Danielson. Good god that guy is worthless.

And of course Sastre blew up trying to drop Schleck coz wanted to win alone.

Probably too little too late for Frank for the win but I guess he could move up a place or two after the TT.