2015 Cannondale Synapse Disc Carbon - 51cm - SOLD

One last try, just got a new frame so this needs to go.

frame/fork/headset/seatpost/bb for $550 (Pending) shipped in the lower 48. Complete as pictured sans pedals for $1350 shipped. It’s way too tiny for me, otherwise I’d keep it

If it was a 56, I’d buy it.

how many bikes do you have now?

too many for someone that rides as little as I do…

I’m at 8, but only 4 or 5 see regular use. I should probably get rid of the davidson as well, but the track bike market is pretty dead.

Hi i’m oogens, and I’m a hoarder

This is so tempting

Seven rideable and a bunch of frames and shit.

I see no problem with this amount of bikes

If it was a 56, I would keep it (seller on pinkbike said it was a 54)

I can take some clearance pics if needed. Fits the 30/32 roubaixs without issue. Don’t think it’ll 650b tho as the chainstays are shaped inwards mid wheel.

@oogens I meant rusty, but @Rusty_Piton, actually I think we’re on the same level, but you have more frames.

@oogens I’ll ask around my circle, there are a few 51cm types that may be looking for a road whip.

sounds good, tho next week I’ll probably start taking parts off to build up the wraith I just got to replace this.

couple small notes as a complete- the rear wheel has a slow tubeless leak that I’ve had a hard time with. Maybe I butchered the tape job 2 times, or maybe the seam is a little off? It’s low after a day. Also, dyno wiring on the fork is not the most attractive, but more creative minds might be able to figure out a more elegant solution.