2017 Med S-works Stumpjumper, New components, $old

Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 650b, Medium, New fox fork, brakes, shifter, wheels, tires.

Up for sale is my wife’s now former Stumpjumper. Ridden and raced a bit for 1.5 years. Built up from limited edition s-works frameset. She loved a newer frame color, so we swapped over most of those parts to this one. I think we have only seen two of these in the wild. Oddly enough, one woman was always at the same bike park as us. I wrapped it with invisiframe. Some of that I pulled off, and you can see some bubbling or scrapes in other spots. It works quite well and has protected the frame from some crashes. I hear you can call them for replacement strips, but it might be worth another full wrap to you.

Medium Specialized Stumpjumper s-works frame (Turquoise/Pink/Hyper Green). Full carbon. 150mm rear travel
New 150mm Fox rhythm fork. Grip damper is great.
Ohlins STX22 shock- Just back from service and installed. Offset bushing for .5* slacker hta.
New alu specialized bar and stem
New Sram NX shifter, rear mech, and cassette 11-50
New Specialized Roval wheels (tubeless tape and valves included)
New Specialized Butcher and Purgatory 2.6" tires
New SRAM Guide R brakes and rotors (200,180)
170mm Truvativ Descendant carbon cranks. New pressfit bb installed
150mm OneUp dropper post, currently set to about 125 with the shim. Can go as low as 100mm with a new shim. About 3 months old
WolfTooth dropper lever- pretty much the best out there.
Smanie nspire saddle is brand new. Would knock off $50 if you want a specialized black saddle. Bought it to match in the winter, and then got 1 ride on it up and down the street.
SWAT door that can hold tube, and other stuff.
Diety flat pedals if you want them.

Buyer pays shipping via bikeflights and paypal fees.