As token edge bro I also support it.

hanging upside down from a walmart fixay is undoubtedly JA thread material
Girl has way more faith in those hooks than I would
Have very mixed emotions on that photo.
like “i hope she doesnt fall too hard” and “when she falls i hope its not serious enough to warrant a trip to the ER”
I could see about three places that picture could go but the reason I started this thread was to have somewhere for innane shit like this. I waited a good week hoping someone else would post it somewhere.
I’m sure whoever planned this picture thought it would be an artsy, bold, and compelling commentary on life as we know it.
wtf
ja seat angle
no foot retension
gtfo
And well toned. GTF(over here) before you hurt yourself.
Makes me think she’s really into crossfit or something similar. But yeah… her faith in those hooks is next level.
polo aint got shit on this
Welcome to 2005 bro.
Would have been better if they took the time to rotate pic 180 and possible reframe it so the water heater wasn’t in the pic.
I can’t see anything besides that mechanical abomination in the corner.
www.oldskooltrack.com/
Recently discovered that this site was still live. It heavily influenced my early riding while I poured over it in my little room in the gov docs department of the GSU library.
Oh man I remember that site. Loving the “No Brakes” page
http://www.womensadventuremagazine.com/cycling/women-in-afghanistan-cycling/
Article about female cyclists in Afghanistan.

