A Fistful Of Post ATMO (old)

First of all, the gif is sped up. And secondly, that’s not that bad. Yeah its a tight fit but because it’s two trams you don’t have to worry about getting pinched, they can’t move laterally. I’d much rather do that than go between two busses.

Day in the Life - Budapest from LockFootPosi on Vimeo.

I made no claims regarding that gif.

How has this not been disparaged discussed yet.

[youtube]D_W4xE7_7TI[/youtube]

because I think you might be the only one of us that watches Lifetime at 2am

huh? Thor riding like a complete moron sells cat food? Norway you confuse me.

Unlike a cat we only have one life. Count how many times he almost gets killed…

I get the 9 lives thing… just weird that he would even sign up to be portrayed as the b.s. asshole cyclist sterotype. Or how that even plays in Norway as funny. Different culture obviously.

because I think you might be the only one of us that watches Lifetime at 2am[/quote]

Actualolling at this retort.

I see it as him poking fun at cyclists and himself with a wink at the camera. Like Don Garlits doing a pass with a nitro methane hemi lawnmower and a parachute strapped to his ass.

Ha!

because I think you might be the only one of us that watches Lifetime at 2am[/quote]

Actualolling at this retort.[/quote]

Jokes on him since I don’t own a tv.

Or hounds tooth shoes

dem shoes!

source on those shoes?

source on those shoes?

Who does Nike sponsor these days?

Cav?

Someone who has been in the yellow jersey?

Found it… probably Adam Blyth

Back in the day the word was all the Nike stuff was actually being made by DMT. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s still the case.

Oops, should have posted the instagram link to them. Adam Blythe it is.

It was a brief but enjoyable distraction from an extremely boring Sunday afternoon so I’m not complaining.

Bringing the cage discussion here so I can post this.

I support it.