A Fistful Of Post ATMO (old)

lol unicycle guy could almost be my roommate. he does ride a unicycle and he has done a cross country bike tour, but i don’t think he’s thought to put two and two together. and if i can do anything about it, he never will.

He totally looks like my buddy Ben esp. When Ben has a beard. Dude has done centuries on his uni and this photo was after doing a 65mi mtb ride on one.

Norge Roadtrip. Dalsnibba descent. from Szymon Bike on Vimeo.

There is some unicycle doofus who rides his contraption at Ray’s from time to time. I am convinced people like that are just looking for attention.

I have a unicycle too. Total impulse buy, and totally worth the $70. It’s fun take it out every now and then and spend half an hour falling off it. Haven’t ridden it in public yet cuz I can barely ride it, and I’m not sure I ever will because of the embarrassment factor.

Also,

This.[/quote]

[quote=rando]

Norge Roadtrip. Dalsnibba descent. from Szymon Bike on Vimeo.

[/quote]

Yussss…

[youtube]1sVGPDt09l0[/youtube]

Off The Hook from Louis L on Vimeo.

[youtube]WTLsAnxUwzQ[/youtube]

Is that k Phomma?

Doubtful. Thats Philly, and pretty recent Philly at that

lol, fuggin hipsters
“A Bywater resident was injured today working in the French Quarter when he was accidentally entangled in power lines on Decatur Street while riding an unusually tall bike… He was able to hang for a few seconds before his weight snapped the wire and he fell to the ground. Rasmussen was able to land on his feet unharmed. Unfortunately, he was wearing handmade beaver skin moccasins that did not have rubber soles, and he was electrocuted by the broken power line that clipped his shin. The force of the electricity hurled Rasmussen through the window of a Tshirt shop but he escaped more serious harm when the Tshirts were able to cushion his fall.”
http://www.welovenola.com/2013/11/15/bywater-bicyclist-injured-after-getting-tangled-in-power-lines/

Yeah… I had a few people send me that article… Just gave away my last tallbike frame last night. First time being tallbike free since like 2006
I will miss you 2007
[YouTube]ek4e6OPP5cY[/youtube]

The old days =)

Please tell me that’s at uminn.

is the rope the “headset” or the “lock” ?

Next level Rusty stack?

Let me see if I can track down where I stumbled upon that again and find out more. It is so ridiculous I wrote it off as a dumb experiment staged for a picture. There is no way that turns on dry pavement.

Mods: petition to change his name to VT regularbike

Mods: petition to change his name to VT regularbike[/quote]

Second

LOL thirded

Haha