A Fistful Of Post ATMO (old)

[quote=Misogynisticus]
[/quote]

Outtake from one of the awesomest MTB shorts/clips/edits/whatever the cool kids call them IMO

Why does every mtb video show people riding wet trails and/or skidding through corners when everyone else is warned repeatedly against doing that to keep the trails in good condition?

coz it looks like, hella cool bro

If you put in the shovel time you can do whatever you want.

In a lot of those shots they pack on an extra layer of dirt, for profiling purposes.

A disproportionately large number of those videos are filmed on Vancouver island which;

A) is always wet
B) has soil type that doesn’t get mangled when ridden wet

Also shovel time

A disproportionately large number of those videos are filmed on Vancouver island which;

A) is always wet
B) has soil type that doesn’t get mangled when ridden wet

Also shovel time[/quote]

True. I’ve recently come to learned, here in the Northwest, all weather is riding weather. The soil just sops up everything and it’s basically impossible to damage the trails riding a bike.

Compared to recent weather this morning was very warm. Didn’t expect to come across someone commuting with homemade bar mitts fashioned out of heavy duty bubble wrap. Took me a second to realize what I had seen. Looked like they were lined with something. Brilliantly JA solution.

Lots of homemade bar mitt all over nyc, everything from motor scooters to tapejobbed delivery bikes rock em.

he’s on youtube hitting major passes forkless and shit: https://www.youtube.com/user/bikeitalian

warning: he loves raprock, mute everything

a little teaser of stuff that won’t be on sale today or ever.

MOAR FOME PLOX

[quote=rando]

a little teaser of stuff that won’t be on sale today or ever.
[/quote]

Eating so much of this for breakfast right now. Is it still called breakfast after noon?

As I remember this was really close to when the start was supposed to go off.

#vanderholeshot
I don’t know if it actually helps him, but he has been getting a lot of holeshots. Of course, Sven always puts himself in 4th or 5th at the start and actually wins races.