AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

kinda cool.
would be better if he used some sort of plastic mold or carbon, rubber, whatever…fuck wood

ja

cut that shit off with a dremel then file the stub smooth. sharpie or a hit of krylon to finish.

^But that’s not artisinal?

or just ride the ergos unfucked. unlike shimano, there’s nothing that’ll be wiggling around when braking…

[quote=blumpkin]kinda cool.
would be better if he used some sort of plastic mold or carbon, rubber, whatever…fuck wood[/quote]

Or at least balsa x some kinda hard finish.

Also, way to write a novel on bar/hood shapes, bro. Now go ride your bike so I don’t beat you in Cat 4 cross races next year.

and clip your fucking finger nails while you’re at it.

lol

also quit braggin about your slammed stem when you have 2cm of saddle-bar drop and the most compact bars you can find

damn, buff bill gettin surly

I think this has been discussed somewhere here but…

http://www.pantourhub.com/products.html

kinda awesome, definitely jackass.

[quote=tarckeemoon]I think this has been discussed somewhere here but…

http://www.pantourhub.com/products.html[/quote]

So sad that someone who is far smarter than I will ever be wasted so much of their life on such a thing.

I guess some of these are for wheelchairs and such which is pretty cool, but on a bike…?

That makes more sense than it does on a bike.

I take offense to that :colbert:

confused by non disc models. sweet fixies only?

Yeah. I don’t get how that would be compatible with rim brakes either. Maybe with really limited travel and rims with a super wide brake track but still seems pretty sketch.

I take offense to that :colbert:[/quote]

Stop drinking Mountain Dew. It’ll rot your teef out.

PS I grew up in Texas and had a mullet for 5+ years so I know what I’m talking about.

mountain dew is an adequate breakfast replacement.

Yeah. I don’t get how that would be compatible with rim brakes either. Maybe with really limited travel and rims with a super wide brake track but still seems pretty sketch.[/quote]

I don’t see how it would be compatible with disk(disc?) brakes either - the caliper isn’t going to move with that janky hub - its affixed to the fork/frame. I think the only kind of brake that would be compatible would be a drum brake which is obviously out of the question.