AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

FTFM

Oh shit, tinybiek got here early, it’s showing up today!

No pedal wrench handy, but thinking I can get this assembled with the crack bros m10 in my bag.

best tool ever.

[quote=johnasavoia]

400mm seatpost I had around is still not enough, but close enough for now. Put on wider bars and longer stem, different pedals and saddle. It’s fun. Not sure I’ll ride it enough to get the right seatpost or some hydros… But maybe[/quote]

Hell yea! This looks like good silly fun.

What’s the saddle height as pictured? What effective top-tube length? How fat of a tire could you fit?

Sometimes I think about how ridiculous a custom tallbro minivelo would look

[quote=puelnewdle]Oh shit, tinybiek got here early, it’s showing up today!

No pedal wrench handy, but thinking I can get this assembled with the crack bros m10 in my bag.[/quote]

Delivered, three floors below me. The elevators are out of order.

:colbert:

you can’t carry a bike up three floors?

I could. I just don’t want to.

I ruined the PYB thread with mine.

Gonna need a lot more seatpost. Get me into something that has at least 38cm above the min insert. Gusset has some XXL Lofty thing at 450mm, Zoom has a 500mm, but can’t find much info about those. Anything else that’s not custom Ti at twice the price of the bike?

ETA did get it assembled last night, had to use some BB7 hardware to get the front brake to position properly. Rode it in circles in the basement, fun!

EVO (I think house brand for Hawley as far as I can tell) makes a 400mm straight and offset. That’s what I’m looking to order. Really inexpensive too.

there are a handful of cheap options on amazon at 450mm

Wait, I have a Thudbuster somewhere. That might work for me.

Did this, thanks. The 500mm Zoom was probably the safe bet, but it seems to exist nowhere outside of TW, didn’t want to wait 1-2 months for shipping.

I bought one

Tarckbear Provides!

put sundeal in shopping cart
go to checkout
type in nashbar login
password is incorrect
think about it for a minute
put $140 in savings account
log out of nashbar

wipes sweat from brow

You made the right choice, Ryan.

[quote=spaghetti]put sundeal in shopping cart
go to checkout
type in nashbar login
password is incorrect
think about it for a minute
put $140 in savings account
log out of nashbar

wipes sweat from brow[/quote]

You’ll be back.

Made the wrong choice, so another one is coming to Seattle. Gonna make it my stupid summer gravgrav bike. Might do flat bars w/ time trial clip ons, or just put my old Apex shifters and some drops on it. I have some Rapha bar tape that is almost the perfect color match.

What’s the tire clearance on this thing?