Adults on kids bikes

Starts with a hang 5 nose manual down a ledge
Seriously, wtf is this?

1 Like

That curved wall to nose, tho.

Also, street tech is sooooo good these days. Makes me want to put on pegs again.

In related news, I put down for a pre-order of a 21.25" T1 SFA. ALL THE CHAINSTAY BRAKES.

I’m considering selling my 24 for a 20 because I can’t seem to move it around very well, but I see dudes doing big things on various wheel sizes. A better plan is STFU and ride. Maybe try taller bars too.

From yesterday’s sesh with the boys.

4 Likes

LET STALK bmx wheels.

I want to try out a wider rims than what I’ve been used to in the past.

Custom vs stock is damn near the same price (with odyssey hazz lite wheels being used as a reference). I am thinking odyssey litehouse rims, but exactly sure of the “semi-brakeless” design. I’m sure it will be fine, albeit a little tricky to set up.
Odyssey spokes work out to something like $.40ea with discount and, for bmx, there’s no real reason to use db spokes.
Hubs is where I’m conflicted. Odyssey Vandero/Anti-Gram or maybe Madera eite? I think I want female axles, but the Madera hubs give options of getting different bolts. Either way, I want polished/silver hubs.

From the Get Ditched Jam last weekend. These felt like crap, but ended up looking good.

6 Likes

Hell yeah. Planning on going to a Midwest jam in July. Seeing that gets me stoked.

Few things from lately. The whole house situation is really messing up my flow, but I brought most of the bikes to store at my office, so I can easily leave work and head out on the bike.

You’ve motivated me to ride my bmx for something other than cruising. Gonna try to get some clips.

1 Like

Went on a bmx group ride. 180’d down a 3 stair. Was pretty dope.

4 Likes

Built this today:

8 Likes

Ordering an S&M MOD frame this week. Real stoked.

1 Like

This is pretty dope.

3 Likes

RealBMX Edits are out. The People’s Choice winner is bonkers.

3 Likes