Alpha Q/True Temper

Did they really stop making forks? Fuck, that sucks.

i want to make a joke about it being true, but not getting into a temper about it.

But I don’t wanna be banned for life.

oh is that why wheelandsprocket was selling off their inventory for the low low?

Reynolds too i believe. gotta smash the piggybank for an EDGE now.

If I could afford anything beyond a Kinesis I might care.

But why? That is the question.

High liability and low profits.

Reynolds has been out of the fork game for over a year. Edge doesn’t make 1" steerers.

Reynolds has been out of the fork game for over a year. Edge doesn’t make 1" steerers.[/quote]Easton does.

Reynolds has been out of the fork game for over a year. Edge doesn’t make 1" steerers.[/quote]Easton does.[/quote]

…make forks that suck? Yeah.

Serotta just added 1" steerers to the F3 fork. full carbon.

MSRP: $645 clear, $755 painted/tinted

holy shit.

glad i got a 1" ouzo pro sitting in the parts bin.

Reynolds has been out of the fork game for over a year. Edge doesn’t make 1" steerers.[/quote]Easton does.[/quote]

…make forks that suck? Yeah.[/quote]

Care to elaborate? I’ve only ever heard great things about Easton components. Not so much forks in particular, just in general.

…make forks that suck? Yeah.[/quote]mind == blown

never had any issues with any of my easton forks

…make forks that suck? Yeah.[/quote]mind == blown

never had any issues with any of my easton forks[/quote]

“Suck” is relative. They’re light and lack stiffness. When you weigh as much as I do, that matters.

the sl aeros are supposed to be stiffer. prolly not nearly as stiff as the alpha q. alpha qs seem to have a lot more material to them.

cdale premium forks can be had by themselves… very stiff. Not super light though. 3t is pretty legit too. No 1" options though.

i’ve been really happy with my 1" alpha q fork

Likewise. Now I have an application for another.