AMD Powercolor 9070 XT reaper $550

I was about to put this on ebay until I did the fee math. So I am giving you all a shot if anyone wants a gpu. I’ll put it on ebay in a week or so.

Item Specifics

Brand: PowerColor
Chipset/GPU Model: AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT
Memory Size: 16 GB
Memory Type: GDDR6
Compatible Slot: PCI Express 5.0 x16
MPN: RX9070XT 16G-A
Connectors: HDMI 2.1b, DisplayPort 2.1a
Cooling: Fan with Heatsink (triple fan, 2-slot)

Description

PowerColor Reaper AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16GB. One of the most sought-after 9070 XT models because of its compact 2-slot design. At just 2 slots thick and shorter than most competing cards, the Reaper fits in small form factor and ITX builds where other 9070 XTs won’t, while still running cool and quiet. Excellent for 1440p and 4K gaming with RDNA 4 and FSR 4 support.

Condition: Card is in excellent working condition, fully tested and pulled from a working system. I upgraded to a 5080. Purchased from microcenter in June of 2025. Used for gaming only in a clean, smoke-free home. No physical damage; fans and thermals are perfect.

Included:

PowerColor Reaper RX 9070 XT graphics card
Original box and packaging

Originally purchased new at Micro Center. Will be shipped in the original box, double-boxed with additional padding, with tracking and insurance.

I do need a GPU. My trusty 1080ti is on it’s last legs and rapidly becoming incompatible (I had to play Wardogs on Potato quality).

Tentative dibs, lemme do some reading and get back to you.

2 Likes

Sold thanks for coming

Dang nice deal. I literally just bought this same card for my smol build

1 Like