Anyone Interested in Making a Team Tarck Jersey W/me?

i don’t think so, but the TARCKERS wooljersey GB is still running. and wool is bitchin’

wouldn’t this be why portland has their own website about riding bikes in portland?

tarck is about training.

Tarck is about needing to be a part of a “team” to go out and train.

tarck is… trendy?

tarck is the next rock racing

burn

Fuck Portland.

Training = beer run? If so, I’m in.

On a similar note, I think I might try and go race cross in PDX next fall a couple times if I feel my fix isnt adequately fulfilled by the races up here.

has anyone noticed that most of the newbies are either from brianforums, from portland, or just fucking trolls?

fuck this place.

[quote=conor]has anyone noticed that most of the newbies are either from brianforums, from portland, or just fucking trolls?

fuck this place.[/quote]

sometimes I feel like they might all be either a) jeezy’s middle school friends or whatever or b) kids Zelah brings in while yapping on his waffle ride.

I blame Zelah.

When in doubt blame Zelah… to easy

Scapegoat

[quote=frankstoneline][quote=conor]has anyone noticed that most of the newbies are either from brianforums, from portland, or just fucking trolls?

fuck this place.[/quote]

sometimes I feel like they might all be either a) jeezy’s middle school friends or whatever or b) kids Zelah brings in while yapping on his waffle ride.[/quote]
…what’s the difference?

[quote=june][quote=frankstoneline][quote=conor]has anyone noticed that most of the newbies are either from brianforums, from portland, or just fucking trolls?

fuck this place.[/quote]

sometimes I feel like they might all be either a) jeezy’s middle school friends or whatever or b) kids Zelah brings in while yapping on his waffle ride.[/quote]
…what’s the difference?[/quote]

Portland isn’t quite entirely a joke, but it will be soon, due to being “the fixie mecca”. Ever thought that this might be the connection to the sudden influx? Either that or portlanders JUST discovered the internet, where the rest of the world has been lurkin’ for years.

[quote=june][quote=frankstoneline][quote=conor]has anyone noticed that most of the newbies are either from brianforums, from portland, or just fucking trolls?

fuck this place.[/quote]

…what’s the difference?[/quote]

oh shit.

you can lease the name from me. cause that shit is copyrighted to me
portland haters, SMB!