Anyone Interested in Making a Team Tarck Jersey W/me?

Because I’m interested in getting a team together.

we’ve already established a Team Tarck

Right…
Jersey time. I’m talking about a group of riders who are serious about training.

What the heck?

portland

or?

Yeah in Portland. I don’t know anything about team tarck. I don’t know who is or isn’t training… maybe this is better said this way:
I’m looking for anyone on here who is serious about training and wants a team tarck Jersey. Of those people I’m looking to work with whoever to design a jersey, and a kit. I mean lycra mostly, for training and racing.

WHAT IS GOING ON

portland, or

again

also

FEELS GOOD MAN

wtf

gtfo

no u

Sega

Let’s establish one again in Portland

i’m a little confused who would want to pay go get custom jerseys/kit when not sponsored or on an actual team?

isnt riding around in matching kids hellla dorky?

http://www.tarckbike.com/node/9932

that being said tarckbike being a sponsor of an actual cycling team is a real possibility

Is the Jakesnakes a sockpuppet or is this the weirdest thread ever? Why would someone want to have a team named after a forum they’ve posted on 12 times in the past ten months? Isn’t this like when a boy/girl wants to move in together and start a joint bank account after the first date?

and what’s even weirder is there’s already a tarck jersey in the works.

Not much to say to that. I read the threads when I can. And yeah, finding out there is a jersey already designed and ordered just last month is embarrassing. Were there extras ordered?