Anyone touring?

Greetings from Soda Springs, ID. No one wears masks anywhere outside of Jackson.

10 Likes

Looks fun

Man I want to do a 30 day minimum bike trip so bad. Just fucking ride all day every day until everything else in my life drifts away and vanishes

Did it once in 2008 and since then I have never been as happy as I was on that trip

14 Likes

Same. I’ve never done anything more than a 2-nighter but getting into the rhythm of just riding and camping every day sounds really great, especially now.

This sounds so good but I haven’t ever lived anywhere in the USA where I felt like there was 30 days worth of riding that didn’t put you on no-shoulder highways for 95% of it.

I could totally go for a week on some rail trails, but those have their own issues

1 Like

Easy, pacific coast route. It ain’t all great but it’s all pretty good atmo.

But really a custom spine-of-the-crest route in the cascades and sierras is my dream ride. Honestly my selfish hope is my daughter is into bikes enough to do it with me the summer after she graduates from high school in 2031.

4 Likes

I’m sure any of the adventure cycling routes are fine.

Neat Bike touring themed prints.

https://fineartamerica.com/widgetshoppingcart/artwork.html?memberidtype=artistid&memberid=747588

3 Likes