ATTN: Timarchy

Live the dream, Bro.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRAME-AND-FORK-DACCORDI-MODEL-PROFIDEA-VINTAGE-/200677973283?pt=Road_Bikes&hash=item2eb956dd23

I think that’s a size or so too small.

Also, not sw8 track frame.

I know, but I try.

I teared up a little when I saw that. Thanks Rusty. But Tarkee is right, a little small. And the seller somehow thinks it is steel. Someone should get in on that shit if you can negotiate on the shipping somehow.

Interests piqued but I know nothing about this…looked on the Daccordi website and the current Profidea is listed as a steel frame and doesn’t have the over sized square tubing. I assume this frame is aluminum?

yep. Mine said Megatube Alloy on the top tube. Honestly, it is probably one of their low end bikes. Mine was stiff and heavy, but it was a track frame. And that fork is likely aluminum.

Pass. I want something…steel, but I have not idea what. It’s purely a want that I probably wouldn’t able to justify no matter how hard I tried at the moment.

Pass. I want something…steel, but I have not idea what. It’s purely a want that I probably wouldn’t able to justify no matter how hard I tried at the moment.