awesome fixie vidz

I was fucking dying when I watched this.[/quote]
it fuckin killed me when he hit the cop car

Love that move where you run a red light and everybody just stops for you. That one is so cool.[/quote]

especially love the one where you sandwich yourself between two vehicles and look like an asshole.

I give you: Patch the roller racer.

Roller Race @ Göteborgs Cykelfestival from Christer Hedberg on Vimeo.

And also Anton “WARFACE” Guillermo Andersson:

lol @ dat face^

people still race alleycats? I thought they were like canned good drives now or knit scarves for vegan african baby awareness scavenger hunts now.

8bar BIKES - Eating roadies for breakfast on a singlespeed with risers - Testride at Tour d'Energie 2011 from 8bar BIKES on Vimeo.

Holy shit! did you see him ride up that 13% grade? Thats HUGE. And the way he started int he back of a recreational ride and passed all the people who were not as strong as him! Someone should totally sign this guy to their cat5 team.

Where do I get one of those bikes!??

Oh, so he’s “that guy”. Nice climbing in the dirt. Also lol talking about ranking on a charity ride.

I wouldn’t want him on my cat 5 team :colbert:

289? Does that mean there are 289 bikes that are better than his?

this is Stéphane. His name is Stéphane. HARDEN THE FUCK UP STÉPHANE.

i was kinda disappointed with no sw8 skids =(
but then at the end i was =D

you gotta lean over your handle bars… its a must. if you dont, you cant skid!

Was this posted already? TC I kinda like it.

Mountain Cream B&T from CREAM Bikes & Things on Vimeo.

Roads looks fun, but it’d be a lot cooler w/o the bros and their fucking whip skids.

Descending those roads without climbing them first is a travesty and should be considered mountain abuse.

looks like they were having fun and what not, but they are seriously stupid for riding like that on those roads. as someone that rides roads similar to that on a regular basis, i understand how crucial the bike and car interaction needs to be…and that isn’t helping shit.

of course those dudes are also those fucking guys exhibiting their slacklining prowess between two trees in front of the busiest of lecture halls.

but what do i know they are clearly living life to the fullest far more than i ever will (something to do with being backlit by the sunset, i think).