Badass Mofo Vehicle/Bike combo

I cannibalized a weenie front road hub for the endcaps and the spacer that connects them (all aluminum)

I’m currently using loctite on the threads to set the preload, need to get some microshim washers to dial it in solidly now that it’s all broken in

Cool, thanks. I hadn’t even thought about the need for articulation. Once I ran into that issue I’m sure my fix would have been piano hinge.

awesome

My first car was an '86 Electra Estate. I wish is was this cool. Miss that car.

God Damn, can we appreciate that dude for a minute here?

edit:it is too old to be bob roll, but for real, is that bob roll?

That’s the end of the thread for me.

Just remembered. You could fit a 4X8 sheet of plywood in the back of them. Didn’t even go in on an angle. Fit in between the wheel wells.

Look at those clogs!

amazing

technology to creep

That dude probably smells of euro B.O. and garlic. Would not want to be in that team car.

my dad had a peugeot 505 wagon growing up, a 4x8 fit in the back with the rear seat folded down and the gate closed. remember coming home from many a homedepot trips sitting on top of plywood and whatever else was on the project list that weekend.

No way, he’s All-American. That’s the support vehicle from the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics.

[quote=ergott]My first car was an '86 Electra Estate. I wish is was this cool. Miss that car.

[/quote]

One of those racks is on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/custom-made-roof-rack-from-the-campagnolo-tech-support-service-from-the-1980s-/361010382889?pt=US_Car_Truck_Racks&hash=item540de54829&clk_rvr_id=735161048512

No way, he’s All-American. That’s the support vehicle from the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics.[/quote]

could be right…probably just smells like sweat, farts, and hotdogs then.

wife had to use the real car today, had to do what i had to do

because rate car

cant put a huffy on the rolls